Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My, but there's some hysterical crap out there today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To be honest, the best thing for a chap in your position is to listen to the voices in your head and smash his head in with a chair. Really plaster those brains across the wall, make a proper job of it.
    If I film it perhaps it will go viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    If I film it perhaps it will go viral.
    Yes. Lot of money to be made YouTubing these days, I'm told.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    See, AWIMB has sorted him out with a new (short) career, and when he ends up in prison he will have a choice of jobs to do
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

There is but only with a bit of luck.

I have a only a few vids without any thought into them,

you'll need about a million views a month to make about a grand. so I have only 999 thousand more viewers per month to go.
    Though I'd be happy with £500 quid extra coming in.

I know a guy who makes about £800 a month. he just film his trips in business class etc.

I wish just one of these dreadful people would have the honesty to admit that they actively want disaster to befall the country for having the temerity to defy their wishes. It's obvious in their every utterance that the last thing they want is the best possible deal for this country or its people - all they want is to feel vindicated.
    Caitlin Moran admitted it on the Richard Herring podcast, though she said it in such a flippant way that I don't think she had the self-awareness to realise what a c*nt it made her.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Caitlin Moran admitted it on the Richard Herring podcast, though she said it in such a flippant way that I don't think she had the self-awareness to realise what a c*nt it made her.
    The things that make Caitlin Moran a **** are many and varied, to be honest.

Oh she's ok. She's nice and funny and means well. She's just, ultimately, another bien pensant who stopped thinking too soon.

I don't know who Caitlin Moran is. With a name like that I was expecting a attractive lady.

All i find is a image search full of a woman pulling peculiar faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I've stopped listening to Herring since it's become clear what an absolute, knicker-wetting retard he is about Brexit. As for Caitlin Moran, it seems increasingly clear from her utterances on Twitter that she's really not terribly bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't know who Caitlin Moran is. With a name like that I was expecting a attractive lady.

All i find is a image search full of a woman pulling peculiar faces.
    You've found the gurning witch.