Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ah well, can't have everything. Still, we could always meet Spurs in the Cup final

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Christ's sake - can people just man the **** up
    But that's what would happen, la. You have to face up to the fact that we are not only a bit shît at the moment, but also that we are a bit spineless.

I've often been scared before big games in the past; games against United at Old Trafford, or Spurs, or Milan. Then after 10 minutes I realise once again that we have a team of highly talented footballers who can hold their own in this company; they might not necessarily win, of course, but they can compete.

We don't currently look like such a team, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My word. Lots of Rennies and possibly a defibrilator on stand by. Strong work.
    Lard is the way forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But that's what would happen, la. You have to face up to the fact that we are not only a bit shît at the moment, but also that we are a bit spineless.
    Oh, I totally agree, b. But we don't have to talk about it. Since when has football been an required part of the forum

Oh, I totally agree, b. But we don't have to talk about it. Since when has football been an required part of the forum
    I agree. However, people are talking about it and I think we need to outline the worst-case scenario before people go any further with this 'we can win it' madness.

My concern it interferes with Wenger's 'decision'

Whilst we are in a semi final of the FA cup it's more time wasted

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've often been scared before big games in the past; games against United at Old Trafford, or Spurs, or Milan. Then after 10 minutes I realise once again that we have a team of highly talented footballers who can hold their own in this company; they might not necessarily win, of course, but they can compete.

We don't currently look like such a team, la.
    This is what alcohol is for, sir c. I didn't see the first 20 minutes or so of the Lincoln game as the rugby was still going on. My mate - hilariously told me that Lincoln were 1-0 up. I had no trouble believing him

I've got a 5am flight to Greece the day after the cup final anyway - would be inconvenient if we made it

I agree. However, people are talking about it and I think we need to outline the worst-case scenario before people go any further with this 'we can win it' madness.
    I blame Russell Osman in Escape to Victory, b. Just go down the bloody tunnel ffs

Lard is the way forward.
    since Jorge is no longer here...

5045573ab45e159cacdf51695b86d762.jpg
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”