Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: what do you mainly watch on youtube?

what do you mainly watch on youtube?

my mum closed down account.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Your mum.

Or old sports videos, Canada/Soviet Union in 72, 66 WC final, Maradonna/Gascoigne/Cruyff highlights etc. I've watched the final few minutes of the Liverpool game in 89 many times.

Youtube is great for sports nostalgia imo.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Your mum.

Or old sports videos, Canada/Soviet Union in 72, 66 WC final, Maradonna/Gascoigne/Cruyff highlights etc. I've watched the final few minutes of the Liverpool game in 89 many times.

Youtube is great for sports nostalgia imo.
    I was watching Terry O'Reilly going mental and hitting the ref.

Sweaty-looking right-wing men with provincial accents ranting at me about culture wars and muslims and stuff.

Not really. Mostly old music videos.

The chicken connoisseur. Mad ting fam.

I was watching Terry O'Reilly going mental and hitting the ref.
    Ah yes, that's another one, hockey fights from days gone by. The Domi/Probert fights were ace.

I was once in a hockey club (gay English hockey not proper Canadian hockey) and was telling them about Goons and fights in the 70s and 80s. They all looked down their noses at it, not proper sport and all that. Then my son showed them the Domi/Probert fights on his iPad and there was about 7 of them gathered around loving every second of it.

Men are men at the end of the day.

Ah yes, that's another one, hockey fights from days gone by. The Domi/Probert fights were ace.

I was once in a hockey club (gay English hockey not proper Canadian hockey) and was telling them about Goons and fights in the 70s and 80s. They all looked down their noses at it, not proper sport and all that. Then my son showed them the Domi/Probert fights on his iPad and there was about 7 of them gathered around loving every second of it.

Men are men at the end of the day.
    I met Tie Domi briefly at the Rogers Centre at UFC 129 he was sitting right near me.

I met Tie Domi briefly at the Rogers Centre at UFC 129 he was sitting right near me.
    I was in a bar in Toronto with him in the early 90s when Team Canada was in town training at Maple Leaf Gardens.

The bar was called, believe it or not, The Loose Moose. On King St as I recall. Domi tried to pull the hottest bird in the bar who was there with her nerdy looking boyfriend. She brushed him off while her boyfriend stood there looking terrified.

Quite amusing.

I was in a bar in Toronto with him in the early 90s when Team Canada was in town training at Maple Leaf Gardens.

The bar was called, believe it or not, The Loose Moose. On King St as I recall. Domi tried to pull the hottest bird in the bar who was there with her nerdy looking boyfriend. She brushed him off while her boyfriend stood there looking terrified.

Quite amusing.
    He looks so small in person though but like a pitbull.