Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aw, that Ed Sheeran seems like a sweet lad.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Shirley, a musical instrument is any object that can be used make a musical sound?

Including electronic circuitry.
    Well, I suppose a Hammond B3 is a musical instrument which features elctronic circuitry. Playing this instrument requires a skilled pianist.

A computer is not a musical instrument because playing it requires no skills other than being the sort of **** who wants to get pseudo-musical noises out of a fúcking computer.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Shirley, a musical instrument is any object that can be used make a musical sound?

Including electronic circuitry.
    And your mum, of course.

I agree with you though. Pure affectation, uppishness.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ed Sheeran uses a Looper pedal a lot. I quite like this as it's not an easy thing to do. I have one it's good for practice.
    Johnny Marr used similar practices when he came up with his riffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Johnny Marr used similar practices when he came up with his riffs.
    I haven't used it much as it's a bit tricky, you need to start it and cut it off at the right point. otherwise you end up with gaps and it doesn't work properly.

Great for improvising, you can play blues for hours that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I haven't used it much as it's a bit tricky, you need to start it and cut it off at the right point. otherwise you end up with gaps and it doesn't work properly.

Great for improvising, you can play blues for hours that way.
    Sounds like a right fúcking laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sounds like a right fúcking laugh.
    I'll do it for 2 mins before going back to the usual 5 things I play.

I have seen many an electronic act which has been absolutely immense in a live environment but I do concur there are times when you wonder what exactly they are doing behind their equipment.
    They might as well be making sandwiches.

Nothing wrong with electronic music, but pretending it is live is a fraud. If people have a great night, it's because they've come out to have a great night and are probably off their tits on something and willing to suspend cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They might as well be making sandwiches.

Nothing wrong with electronic music, but pretending it is live is a fraud. If people have a great night, it's because they've come out to have a great night and are probably off their tits on something and willing to suspend cynicism.
    How dare you. I suggest you offer an apology with immediate effect.

How dare you. I suggest you offer an apology with immediate effect.
    If at least drink had not been taken I would be somewhat surprised.