Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aw, that Ed Sheeran seems like a sweet lad.

Aw, that Ed Sheeran seems like a sweet lad.

Has anyone heard one of his records? I assume the 'music' is made by computers while he shouts?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Has anyone heard one of his records? I assume the 'music' is made by computers while he shouts?
    Now look Grandad, you should like him as it is him and a guitar, doesn't rely on gimics... right up your alley I would say
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Now look Grandad, you should like him as it is him and a guitar, doesn't rely on gimics... right up your alley I would say
    He plays a guitar? And actually, you know, sings, you mean? I'll pop to HMV and buy his latest release.

sc, computers do not make music.

Computers may well aid the production and arrangement of music but they don't make it.

Someone still has to arrange all these notes in an order that is easy on the ear based on harmonics and fundamental frequencies. Often a musician.

Ed Sheeran? Ginger haired, Suffolk based guitar strummer. So I hear.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He plays a guitar? And actually, you know, sings, you mean? I'll pop to HMV and buy his latest release.
    He is actually rather good... the other shocking hting is that you can understand what he is singing.... no more looking on the interweb trying to work out what the hell they are warbling on about
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    sc, computers do not make music.

Computers may well aid the production and arrangement of music but they don't make it.

Someone still has to arrange all these notes in an order that is easy on the ear based on harmonics and fundamental frequencies. Often a musician.

Ed Sheeran? Ginger haired, Suffolk based guitar strummer. So I hear.
    There are blokes who can't play guitars who make records. Honestly. They press buttons on computers.

Worse, there are ****s who go on stage and play records and they get called musicians. The worst of these godless fúcking infections strap torches to their heads.

I wish God would wash away the filth that walks this earth tbh.

There are blokes who can't play guitars who make records. Honestly. They press buttons on computers.

Worse, there are ****s who go on stage and play records and they get called musicians. The worst of these godless fúcking infections strap torches to their heads.

I wish God would wash away the filth that walks this earth tbh.

I have my tickets to see Leftfield

A top bunch of button pushers who will, without a shadow of a doubt, stove my eardrums in with almost visible bass levels.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

280 million downloads or streams of his new album in a week (or something like that).

Remarkably popular for something so unremarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

I have my tickets to see Leftfield

A top bunch of button pushers who will, without a shadow of a doubt, stove my eardrums in with almost visible bass levels.
    No hope of a bass player being involved with that bass, I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    280 million downloads or streams of his new album in a week (or something like that).

Remarkably popular for something so unremarkable.
    I just looked on this 'you tube'.

Appears to be as dull as ditchwater, but, to his credit, at least he can actually play and instrument and sing a bit.