Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I just saw a clip of Ozil barging some Lincoln nobody off the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I must admit to watching absolutely nothing of the match, including recorded highlights, such was my utter absence of interest in seeing us bravely putting a part-time team to the sword.

We should have simply given them some money and allowed the players a weekend off.
    No offence, SW, but have you ever figured out how much time you spend creating posts that tell AWIMB how little you care about something?

Wouldn't it be more effective to spend that time doing something related to something you do care about?

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    No offence, SW, but have you ever figured out how much time you spend creating posts that tell AWIMB how little you care about something?

Wouldn't it be more effective to spend that time doing something related to something you do care about?

Just a thought.
    Says the man who goes on and on about how **** Ramsey is and how MF is a drug cheat

Pot and kettle spring to mind
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Sounds nice? Chicken and Mushroom flavour?

Just a thought.
    Grew up reading NME imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Says the man who goes on and on about how **** Ramsey is and how MF is a drug cheat

I care about the fact that Ramsey is **** and that Mo Farah is a drug cheat.

Nice job of missing the point by a mile. And there's those that think that northerners are thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Sounds nice? Chicken and Mushroom flavour?
    Pie week was last week p, had a lovely one at the Craft House last Tuesday
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Just a thought.
    That is extremely harsh as I do care about the football / the Arsenal.

It was merely the utter predictability of the outcome which made me not bother, as indeed I had also only briefly tuned into the previous Sutton tie.

The tie was perfect for us in the aftermath of Bayern, run around and score a bagful and then listen to some nonsense from AW about mental strength and the player's reaction.

Now I will accept your apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Any clue as to why our boggle-eyed hasbeen has turned to violence? Had the chap in green annoyed him?

Was he penalised?
    What *has* happened to Mesut
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    That is extremely harsh as I do care about the football / the Arsenal.

It was merely the utter predictability of the outcome which made me not bother, as indeed I had also only briefly tuned into the previous Sutton tie.

The tie was perfect for us in the aftermath of Bayern, run around and score a bagful and then listen to some nonsense from AW about mental strength and the player's reaction.

Now I will accept your apology.
    Oh, all right, than.

Sorry.*

*Aaron Ramsey was sh1t and is still an utter c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What *has* happened to Mesut
    Something happened with our lads between our 5-0 tonking of Soton 28/1 and our Watford disaster on 31/1. I suppose it will all come out eventually.....