Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just saw a clip of Ozil barging some Lincoln nobody off the ball.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I just saw a clip of Ozil barging some Lincoln nobody off the ball.

Any clue as to why our boggle-eyed hasbeen has turned to violence? Had the chap in green annoyed him?

Was he penalised?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Any clue as to why our boggle-eyed hasbeen has turned to violence? Had the chap in green annoyed him?

Was he penalised?
    a few minutes earlier he was pushed over in a similar fashion.

and no free kick was given to Lincoln there so Chris Sutton starting being ridicules.

Chris Sutton went and ed at the officials when Gibbs did not get a for a foul in front of the lino
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Was he penalised?
    Something to do with his support for Erdogan and showing support for his chums in Rotterdam?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Something to do with his support for Erdogan and showing support for his chums in Rotterdam?
    Adana what prompted him to skewer the bloke but you've got to pitta anyone who gets pushed over by such a slip of a thing.

Are you GSTB in disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Are you GSTB in disguise?
    I'm not in disguise, I'm entirely naked.

Was he penalised?
    I must admit to watching absolutely nothing of the match, including recorded highlights, such was my utter absence of interest in seeing us bravely putting a part-time team to the sword.

We should have simply given them some money and allowed the players a weekend off.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I must admit to watching absolutely nothing of the match, including recorded highlights, such was my utter absence of interest in seeing us bravely putting a part-time team to the sword.

We should have simply given them some money and allowed the players a weekend off.
    I didn't watch it either. It doesn't make us better than people who did, though.

I didn't watch it either. It doesn't make us better than people who did, though.
    No, I am fully aware of this but from a supporter perspective to have so little interest in an FA Cup quarter-final is very sad.

I have BT Sports as well, simply couldn't be arsed going into the sitting room and turning it on.