Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ah well, can't have everything. Still, we could always meet Spurs in the Cup final

Ah well, can't have everything. Still, we could always meet Spurs in the Cup final

imagine how ace that would be.

FA Cup final day. You wake up knowing it's Spurs/Arsenal later that afternoon.

Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Heaven
    Nah. A brave defeat at the hands of City awaits. 2-1 down, 88th minute, pushing hard for an equaliser, Aguero breaks, 3-1.

Dignity maintained all round and we go again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Heaven

Good draw from my point of view. Get knocked out by City and spare ourselves the grief of losing the final to Chelsea or Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nah. A brave defeat at the hands of City awaits. 2-1 down, 88th minute, pushing hard for an equaliser, Aguero breaks, 3-1.

Dignity maintained all round and we go again next season.
    How was your schnitzel? I'm having confit pork belly tonight that I made at the weekend and has spent several days encased in sweet, sweet lard.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Good draw from my point of view. Get knocked out by City and spare ourselves the grief of losing the final to Chelsea or Spurs.
    Shame the game isn't sooner. get it over and done with.

How was your schnitzel? I'm having confit pork belly tonight that I made at the weekend and has spent several days encased in sweet, sweet lard.
    It was ok, not spectacular. The chicken had breasts like Samantha Fox so I have a plate-sized schnitzel left over for my lunch. Perhaps I'll put it in a sandwich.

I'm envious of your belly. You might want to make sure you have some Rennies available for bedtime, mind. What's your plan for the carbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was ok, not spectacular. The chicken had breasts like Samantha Fox so I have a plate-sized schnitzel left over for my lunch. Perhaps I'll put it in a sandwich.

I'm envious of your belly. You might want to make sure you have some Rennies available for bedtime, mind. What's your plan for the carbs?
    I've thought about this and believe that the lard - imbued as it is with thyme, bayleaf, salt, pepper and porkyness will be delicious on some accompanying slices of toast. Green salad on the side.

Bold, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Shame the game isn't sooner. get it over and done with.
    Agreed. Indeed, I feel that way about the entire season.

My great worry is that Spurs beat Chelsea and we somehow sneak a win against City.

Imagine AW's last game in charge being a defeat to Tottenham in the Cup Final

Agreed. Indeed, I feel that way about the entire season.

My great worry is that Spurs beat Chelsea and we somehow sneak a win against City.

Imagine AW's last game in charge being a defeat to Tottenham in the Cup Final
    Christ's sake - can people just man the **** up

I've thought about this and believe that the lard - imbued as it is with thyme, bayleaf, salt, pepper and porkyness will be delicious on some accompanying slices of toast. Green salad on the side.

Bold, I know.
    My word. Lots of Rennies and possibly a defibrilator on stand by. Strong work.