Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am genuinely a little worried about our top 4 chances

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Very much looking forward to Saturday....mostly as I'll be in the pub watching. wd the pub
    Danny Care still made a dick of himself at the end - ffs - 50-plus points on the board and he has to milk it. Tosser. Thank god Youngs is so far ahead of him now

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Didn't realise Ireland stopped New Zealand getting to 19 straight wins. Omens
    My thoughts exactly this morning. Can't see them winning without Murray - big blow if he is out

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well I was down the pub for our game and it is fair to say if the players were in any way of the mind-set of the public then nobody saw that game as even a challenge, it was simply a chance to stretch some legs before the decider v England (which itself was going to be relatively easy).

I kept my counsel.
    Yes - I must admit I expected Ireland to win but then I thought England Scotland would be close.
    Funny thing was all the Irish around me fully accepted that the try was rightfully ruled out. The Scotsman was railing against the injustice of it all and saying it was an Englishman helping England etc etc Needless to say, we had the last laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Danny Care still made a dick of himself at the end - ffs - 50-plus points on the board and he has to milk it. Tosser. Thank god Youngs is so far ahead of him now
    Yep, the man is an arse.

Great to see Joseph back fit and firing, he's great to watch

Yep, the man is an arse.

Great to see Joseph back fit and firing, he's great to watch
    Yep - like a cross between Guscott and Greenwood. Watson back as well - took his try superbly. Sooner he replaces Brown at full back the better. Shame about Daly

Yep - like a cross between Guscott and Greenwood. Watson back as well - took his try superbly. Sooner he replaces Brown at full back the better. Shame about Daly
    I rather like Brown. Solid if unspectacular

.. like a cross between Guscott and Greenwood.
    I like that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I rather like Brown. Solid if unspectacular
    Hate him. He had about 4 opportunities to pass it before we got the final try and he tried doing it all himself. He never passes the ****ing ball.

thats a great news

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Hate him. He had about 4 opportunities to pass it before we got the final try and he tried doing it all himself. He never passes the ****ing ball.
    Great under the high ball, rarely loses possession and a good tackler. Agree on the passing thing though