Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Semi Final Draw

Semi Final Draw

At the risk of being shouted down for starting a football related Arsenal conversational thread, what are we hoping for in the draw. All the Spuds in the pub yesterday were crowing about getting us and giving us a huge dicking - struggled to argue with them! Alternatives (still allowing for either outcome tonight):

Chelsea - They could humiliate us, don't fancy it
    United - Mourinho will out think Le boss again
    Citeh - Aguero can run rings around Mustafi and Kos.

A bit like choosing your preferred method of castration, I am tempted to plump for Citeh. They may still be in Europe and have an outside chance of catching Chelsea in the League...Pass me the straws, I need something to clutch at.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    At the risk of being shouted down for starting a football related Arsenal conversational thread, what are we hoping for in the draw. All the Spuds in the pub yesterday were crowing about getting us and giving us a huge dicking - struggled to argue with them! Alternatives (still allowing for either outcome tonight):

A bit like choosing your preferred method of castration, I am tempted to plump for Citeh. They may still be in Europe and have an outside chance of catching Chelsea in the League...Pass me the straws, I need something to clutch at.

Any thoughts?

Tottenham for me.

They are getting a bit over confident imo.

We've done alright at Wembley in recent times.

Any thoughts?

Anything that doesm't involve us having to play a high-profile game at Wembley (possibly AW's last as manager) against Tottenham.

Any thoughts?

Sperz. Kane is out for the rest of the season and they've only got the useless Son, Alli and Janssen

Oh...

Any thoughts?

City. Can't defend for shít. They'll score 4 or 5 but we'll get 2 or 3 at least so it won't look like such a battering.

Any thoughts?

I am hoping for a bye to be fair while the FA force the other 3 into a round robin event.

Any thoughts?

Tottenham, we will win that

Arsenal v Tottenham
    Man U v Man City

I fail to see how any genuine lover of football wouldn't want that, regardless of who you support.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Arsenal v Tottenham
    Man U v Man City

I fail to see how any genuine lover of football wouldn't want that, regardless of who you support.
    Quite, the magic of the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Arsenal v Tottenham
    Man U v Man City

'Genuine lover of football'? 'regardless of who you support'?

What a load of böllocks.