Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just seen Hizdahr zo Loraq from GoT sitting outside a cafe in Shaftsbury Avenue

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I keep each series on the skybox till just before the next one and watch it again. And that's very harsh on Samwell Tarly's good lady friend. I think she's quite sweet.
    Sorry, a, but no. Goofy minger.

Had to look up his name tbh.

What part of Shaftsbury Avenue?

I quite like that area. And seven dials something interesting that always draws me there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What part of Shaftsbury Avenue?

I quite like that area. And seven dials something interesting that always draws me there.
    The top end by High Holborn and New Oxford Street. Just north of Seven Dials, in fact. I love the spot.

The top end by High Holborn and New Oxford Street. Just north of Seven Dials, in fact. I love the spot.
    in my teens and early 20's i'd meet up with my mates every weekend and we'd probably go to oxford street and buy **** in HMV or Virgin have a look in Denmark street and then just stroll around for hours. We'd walk from angel head to Red Lion Square then down to Oxford street etc.

I also like Great Turnstile.

The good old days when you could spend £50 and come home with multiple carrier bags of stuff you bought.
    and it was a surprise when you came home as there stuff you bought that you forgot about

maybe a book, some cd's, shirts, whatever.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 03-10-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    in my teens and early 20's i'd meet up with my mates every weekend and we'd probably go to oxford street and buy **** in HMV or Virgin have a look in Denmark street and then just stroll around for hours. We'd walk from angel head to Red Lion Square then down to Oxford street etc.

I also like Great Turnstile.

The good old days when you could spend £50 and come home with multiple carrier bags of stuff you bought.
    and it was a surprise when you came home as there stuff you bought that you forgot about

maybe a book, some cd's, shirts, whatever.
    I shook hands with Tom Hiddleston in one of your neighborhoods. Something Hill. Close to Regents Park. Easy on the eyes, is that fella. Chicks dig him.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I shook hands with Tom Hiddleston in one of your neighborhoods. Something Hill. Close to Regents Park. Easy on the eyes, is that fella. Chicks dig him.
    Primrose Hill?