Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just seen Hizdahr zo Loraq from GoT sitting outside a cafe in Shaftsbury Avenue

Just seen Hizdahr zo Loraq from GoT sitting outside a cafe in Shaftsbury Avenue

Had to look up his name tbh.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Back on screens (GoT) the 16th of July

I like Dutch tittywoman best. Get back to me when you spot her.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Back on screens (GoT) the 16th of July
    It's a long old wait for this one. Should be starting in a few weeks.

It's a long old wait for this one. Should be starting in a few weeks.
    Yes, also weird scheduling as most people are out late into the evening in July/August.

Yes, also weird scheduling as most people are out late into the evening in July/August.
    How are we supposed to remember everything that's happened already? I don't remember who half of them are. What happened to the fat lad, is he still living in a fort in the snow with his ugly bird and baby? And the bloke who was dead and then wasn't dead, is he dead again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How are we supposed to remember everything that's happened already? I don't remember who half of them are. What happened to the fat lad, is he still living in a fort in the snow with his ugly bird and baby? And the bloke who was dead and then wasn't dead, is he dead again?
    Samwell is at the citadel now and Jon is KING IN DA NORF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I keep each series on the skybox till just before the next one and watch it again. And that's very harsh on Samwell Tarly's good lady friend. I think she's quite sweet.

Samwell is at the citadel now and Jon is KING IN DA NORF!!!
    I've got no idea which won the citadel is, even.

I keep each series on the skybox till just before the next one and watch it again. And that's very harsh on Samwell Tarly's good lady friend. I think she's quite sweet.
    She always looks a bit dirty to me. And I suspect she has an unkempt ladygarden.