Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If somehow Lincoln City win at the Emirates this weekend

If somehow Lincoln City win at the Emirates this weekend

It's got to be all over right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's got to be all over right?
    Nah. Whatever happens, there is no way on earth he is going to resign as a reaction to a game.

Amy Lawrence seems convinced that his attitude since Tuesday has gone firmly back to suggesting he's staying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nah. Whatever happens, there is no way on earth he is going to resign as a reaction to a game.

Amy Lawrence seems convinced that his attitude since Tuesday has gone firmly back to suggesting he's staying.
    I do hope not. That would be absolutely terrible.

I'm working from home today. I just had to make myself a chip butty, white sliced, lashings of malt vinegar, etc, etc. I blame you.

It was gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I'm working from home today. I just had to make myself a chip butty, white sliced, lashings of malt vinegar, etc, etc. I blame you.

It was gorgeous.
    Good work. I've got 6 uncooked chipolatas in the fridge tempting me, and I'm starving. I'm going to succomb

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I agree. He's a professional; His job is to work, not to win. So long as He is working properly, He will see no reason why He should leave or be removed from His position.

Quite right too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It was gorgeous.
    Oh you *******. Was forced to have fish and chips at home the other night without vinegar. Civilisation is dead. Been craving decent chips with lashing of vinegar since. Particularly having been forced to go and watch an Irish popular music combo live last night. Needless to say I didn't stray too far from the bar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh you *******. Was forced to have fish and chips at home the other night without vinegar. Civilisation is dead. Been craving decent chips with lashing of vinegar since. Particularly having been forced to go and watch an Irish popular music combo live last night. Needless to say I didn't stray too far from the bar
    Do they not have malt vinegar in Der Vaterland, la? No wonder they lost both wars imo.

Do they not have malt vinegar in Der Vaterland, la? No wonder they lost both wars imo.
    Not easily available no. Have to go to shops like British All Sorts (a place run by a South African for whom the inappropriateness of running a stall with that name at events like Irische-Bayerische Day - yes, this is really a thing - and the St Paddy's Day Parade is entirely lost)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Bewitched?

It was gorgeous.
    No ketchup?