Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If somehow Lincoln City win at the Emirates this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Bewitched?
    Walking on Cars - I only attended as I was on the guest list as my friend who worked in Dingle knew one of the band

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh you *******. Was forced to have fish and chips at home the other night without vinegar. Civilisation is dead. Been craving decent chips with lashing of vinegar since. Particularly having been forced to go and watch an Irish popular music combo live last night. Needless to say I didn't stray too far from the bar
    Hang about, did you make this meal? Have you taken to secretly battering your cod, la?

Walking on Cars - I only attended as I was on the guest list as my friend who worked in Dingle knew one of the band
    Quite popular as it goes. Not sure i like them / really know them bar the odd tune on the transistor radio.

Oh you *******. Was forced to have fish and chips at home the other night without vinegar. Civilisation is dead. Been craving decent chips with lashing of vinegar since. Particularly having been forced to go and watch an Irish popular music combo live last night. Needless to say I didn't stray too far from the bar

Never understood the appeal of vinegar on chips. ....especially when the chips are nice and crispy on the outside. I have the same issue with gravy but I don't mind dipping my chips in the gravy though.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Never understood the appeal of vinegar on chips. ....especially when the chips are nice and crispy on the outside. I have the same issue with gravy but I don't mind dipping my chips in the gravy though.
    Poor people's food, innit. It helps against gum diseases and the like. The Euros use mayonnaise in part for the same reason, for the vinegar.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Quite popular as it goes. Not sure i like them / really know them bar the odd tune on the transistor radio.
    Yes - catch toons. The German's seemed to know which ones to sing along to. Think they have had a hit or two there