Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Dr Rich about?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It was lovely and sunny yesterday. Doubt you saw much it, though

How was the sossidge, egg 'n chips, btw?
    Chunky chips. Six chipolatas. Two fried eggs. Two bread and butters. Chips dipped into yolks. A splash of Worcestershire on the snorkers.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    My lymph nodes on one side of my neck (where the rash is) are all swollen and sore and it feels like i've got sunburn across one shoulder. Luckily the internet has learned me that it's not life threatening. My mum tried telling me that if left untreated the rash on one side could join up with a rash on the other side and kill you. This is not possible as it can only occur on one side of the body
    I'm impressed that you can identify your lymph nodes, I must say.

If you go to the doctor he'll probably sign you off work for three years on full pay, won't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I've had shingles. It hit the neck and face on one side, which went a bit elephant man-ish with an intermittant stabbing pain. I went to the doctor who gave me something and it cleared up, so I'd say yes, it is worth going.
    Suppose i'll have to drag myself there. ****ing hate going to the doctor here as you see a nurse (they know nothing) and they only call a doctor in to see you if they can't find your symptoms on google.

Have you seen the McLaren has broken down yet again? At what point to they go running to Ferrari or Mercedes and ask for an engine?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Chunky chips. Six chipolatas. Two fried eggs. Two bread and butters. Chips dipped into yolks. A splash of Worcestershire on the snorkers.

What do you think?
    Good lord! That is quite the feast.

Did you make a chip butty? I really hope you did.

Suppose i'll have to drag myself there. ****ing hate going to the doctor here as you see a nurse (they know nothing) and they only call a doctor in to see you if they can't find your symptoms on google.

Have you seen the McLaren has broken down yet again? At what point to they go running to Ferrari or Mercedes and ask for an engine?
    Do they finger your hole? They seem to be obsessed with fingering my hole these days. Keep sending me letters asking me to come in and have my hole fingered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm impressed that you can identify your lymph nodes, I must say.

If you go to the doctor he'll probably sign you off work for three years on full pay, won't he?
    I'm currently three weeks into a 5 month holiday (see parental leave) so that won't make no difference, although you joke but my girlfriends friend was recently off work for almost a year because of "stress" issues. She just kept going back to the doctor every month to get signed off work for another 4 weeks It's quite a big problem over here. There's been talk of clamping down on it.

Thinking on it, they have a thing called vård av barn where a parent can take time off work (80% pay) and look after the child if the child is too sick to be at school or his current carer is sick. Maybe my girlfriend can get some time off

Do they finger your hole? They seem to be obsessed with fingering my hole these days. Keep sending me letters asking me to come in and have my hole fingered.
    I don't think i'm at that age yet, B. Spoke to my mum and dad the other day and he was telling me how the keep asking for **** samples from him (he's 71).

Good lord! That is quite the feast.

Did you make a chip butty? I really hope you did.
    I used two thirds of each slice to carry the eggs, then used the remaining two thirds to make a small chip butty which I ate first as a sort of amuse bouche. There was ketchup and a splash of malt vinegar in this butty.

I'm currently three weeks into a 5 month holiday (see parental leave) so that won't make no difference, although you joke but my girlfriends friend was recently off work for almost a year because of "stress" issues. She just kept going back to the doctor every month to get signed off work for another 4 weeks It's quite a big problem over here. There's been talk of clamping down on it.

Thinking on it, they have a thing called vård av barn where a parent can take time off work (80% pay) and look after the child if the child is too sick to be at school or his current carer is sick. Maybe my girlfriend can get some time off
    It's a fúcking miracle anyone bothers to go to work at all.

Next year, I expect. Painful to see the team this bad for so long. Shame they didn't get rid of Ron Dennis about five years ago.