Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Dr Rich about?

Is Dr Rich about?

I think i've got shingles. Need to know if it's worth going to the doctors as it seems there's no cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think i've got shingles. Need to know if it's worth going to the doctors as it seems there's no cure.
    Is that like rickets? Lack of sunlight, perhaps? Or vitamin C? Maybe that's scurvy.

Medecine is complicayed, isn't it?

It's related to chicken pox and herpes. That's basically all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is that like rickets? Lack of sunlight, perhaps? Or vitamin C? Maybe that's scurvy.

It was lovely and sunny yesterday. Doubt you saw much it, though

How was the sossidge, egg 'n chips, btw?

I know what it is. You need a few beers for lunch and a decent serving of fish and chips with mushy peas; plenty of salt & vinegar. Put you right as rain in no time.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

My lymph nodes on one side of my neck (where the rash is) are all swollen and sore and it feels like i've got sunburn across one shoulder. Luckily the internet has learned me that it's not life threatening. My mum tried telling me that if left untreated the rash on one side could join up with a rash on the other side and kill you. This is not possible as it can only occur on one side of the body

My lymph nodes on one side of my neck (where the rash is) are all swollen and sore and it feels like i've got sunburn across one shoulder. Luckily the internet has learned me that it's not life threatening. My mum tried telling me that if left untreated the rash on one side could join up with a rash on the other side and kill you. This is not possible as it can only occur on one side of the body
    I understand it can be very painful and debilitating, though.

I've had shingles. It hit the neck and face on one side, which went a bit elephant man-ish with an intermittant stabbing pain. I went to the doctor who gave me something and it cleared up, so I'd say yes, it is worth going.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I understand it can be very painful and debilitating, though.
    Yeah, it's not nice. As i said it feels like bad sunburn so trying to sleep has been a pain in the arse.

I don't know why we bother asking him.
    He never really gives any useful information.

he just says stop smoking and lose weight. that's all doctors ever day.