Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apparently yer man in Dusseldorf with the axe is menatally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Never met a serb I didn't like *

*was scared of
    Oddly, just the other day I was looking at my old flying suit from when I displayed aeroplanes for mental Serbs. It's got badges on. Serbian badges. With... symbols.

Basically, I used to walk around airshows wearing Nazi regalia

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Revolver', r? You're showing your age.
    Yeah, I know. It's heartbreaking what they all get up to nowadays.

Anyway, you're right; I should've said "pistol". A pearl-handled one
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oddly, just the other day I was looking at my old flying suit from when I displayed aeroplanes for mental Serbs. It's got badges on. Serbian badges. With... symbols.

Basically, I used to walk around airshows wearing Nazi regalia
    Are you actually trying to set a off? Nazi regalia indeed! He'll be telling you how it's the Crotes who are the Nazis!

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, I know. It's heartbreaking what they all get up to nowadays.

Anyway, you're right; I should've said "pistol". A pearl-handled one
    You never see a revolver anymore, do you? Dirty Harry would have been shít if he'd used an automatic.

'Did I fire 14 rounds or 15? And, since they're only gay little 9mm jobs, you're barely even scratched anyway and I've got no chance of blowing your head clean off.'

Are you actually trying to set a off? Nazi regalia indeed! He'll be telling you how it's the Crotes who are the Nazis!
    One of my chums was shot down over Vukovar and ejected, which he considered a potential problem because his name apparently identified him as ethnically Croat, so if he'd been captured he'd have died very, very slowly and messily. So he hid in a bush until an old man came along on a bicycle, stabbed him, then pedalled home. How he used to chuckle when he told that story! Top bantz indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Can we not make screening for mental illness an inrinsic part of the process for accepting immigrants? Or would that be discrimination?
    Yes. Yes, it would be. Against most of the British, for a start.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    When I was stuck in holloway road station with a bunch of Partizan belgrade fans I feared the worse.
    Partizan fans are so mental they have two factions that are segregated at matches. If you want to see a tasty local derby look up the Eternal Derby between Partizan and Red Star. Makes the NLD look like a Holland Park ladies lunch.

You never see a revolver anymore, do you? Dirty Harry would have been shít if he'd used an automatic.

'Did I fire 14 rounds or 15? And, since they're only gay little 9mm jobs, you're barely even scratched anyway and I've got no chance of blowing your head clean off.'

I gather he now mostly spends his days feeding the pigeons that visit his office. What a guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There seem to have been a remarkable number of mentally ills going, well, mental and chopping people up with axes, knives or cars recently.

Is there something in the water?
    Change in the law, innit. Protecting the individual rights of lunatics is now a higher priority than safe-guarding the public. Now, crazies can refuse treatment, legally, and even walk out of their care facilities on their own recognisance and there's **** all anybody can do about it.

Until the maniac actually *does* something