Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apparently yer man in Dusseldorf with the axe is menatally ill.

Apparently yer man in Dusseldorf with the axe is menatally ill.

There seem to have been a remarkable number of mentally ills going, well, mental and chopping people up with axes, knives or cars recently.

Is there something in the water?

Can we not make screening for mental illness an inrinsic part of the process for accepting immigrants? Or would that be discrimination?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Can we not make screening for mental illness an inrinsic part of the process for accepting immigrants? Or would that be discrimination?
    I just don't remember the mentally ill being quite this stabby, in general. Something's changed.

It's a puzzler.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I just don't remember the mentally ill being quite this stabby, in general. Something's changed.

It's a puzzler.
    I wonder what part of the former Yugoslavia he is from. Those Slovenes can be quite nasty...

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I wonder what part of the former Yugoslavia he is from. Those Slovenes can be quite nasty...
    My guess would be Croatia. You know what those radical catholics are like.

My guess would be Croatia. You know what those radical catholics are like.
    Just don't blame the Serbs or you'll have Ash on your case.
    Fine bunch of lads, the Serbs, according to a. Never dun nuffink wrong, they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Just don't blame the Serbs or you'll have Ash on your case.
    Fine bunch of lads, the Serbs, according to a. Never dun nuffink wrong, they didn't.
    Never met a serb I didn't like *

*was scared of

One of my boys goes to school in Düsseldorf. I doubt he's the sort to

attack anyone with an axe though. A small calibre revolver is more his style. A Baby Glock or something like that.

Not because he's good, mind, but because he's only about ten years old and still a bit of a girly, a mummy's boy. Limp

There seem to have been a remarkable number of mentally ills going, well, mental and chopping people up with axes, knives or cars recently.

Is there something in the water?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Never met a serb I didn't like *

*was scared of
    When I was stuck in holloway road station with a bunch of Partizan belgrade fans I feared the worse.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    attack anyone with an axe though. A small calibre revolver is more his style. A Baby Glock or something like that.

Not because he's good, mind, but because he's only about ten years old and still a bit of a girly, a mummy's boy. Limp
    'Revolver', r? You're showing your age.