Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have to say that Ozil and Sanchez have really got themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Dieter must have been on the sauce. Of course, Bayern would be not be in for him under Ancelotti, who didn't want him at real. There are clubs outside Deutschland for a start. He has been the German national team's player of the year four years out of the past 5 - I think there would be some interest, but quite frankly why would he return to Germany. Spain a much more likely option - large chance of Real getting rid of Isco and James in the summer - and he is still worshipped by many there, not least the ageing winger cum centre forward who scores a lot of their goals .
    To be fair to Hamann (who always looks like he has been on the sauce, as most Irish pundits do by the end of the match) I seem to recall the specific question being relative to German interest in our mercurial Turkish German.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    To be fair to Hamann (who always looks like he has been on the sauce, as most Irish pundits do by the end of the match) I seem to recall the specific question being relative to German interest in our mercurial Turkish German.
    Fair enough - I'm a big fan of Hamman. An excellent pundit usually

Fair enough - I'm a big fan of Hamman. An excellent pundit usually
    Just trying to think of footballers who sound like meat. Hamman, Venison...any others?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Just trying to think of footballers who sound like meat. Hamman, Venison...any others?
    Fowl(er), Lamb(pard), (Sausage) Raśl. Patrick Vieira obviously.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Manu Petit-Sale

Ivan Rac (of lamb) itic

Can't believe no one has mentioned the Ox

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Ivan Rac (of lamb) itic

Patrik Burger

Patrik Burger
    Frank Rib(Eye)ery.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the Ox
    Bisto Stoichkov?