Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have to say that Ozil and Sanchez have really got themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    But what's to say that he can't win the league again? .
    The last ten years?

But what's to say that he can't win the league again? Get rid of Sanchez, bring in Reus, a Giroud replacement and a Cazorla replacement (Veratti/Wilshere) and we can challenge.
    Shut the fúck up you know nothing South African ****

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    There's a lad on the bench at Manchester United on 300,000 grand a week
    Forgot about him. 300,000 of their sterling pounds? Christ.

Still struggle to believe we will push the boat out that far for Mezut. It’s just not us.

Whatever our original offer was won’t suddenly be hugely increased, again just now how we roll. All due respect to self-sustaining financial models and all that.

On a separate note I watched RTE analysis from Wednesday night were they spoke about the previous night’s events, Brady and Hamann, both normally quite good.

Brady has stated that as we all know there is the contract on the table and a decision is wanted by March, as he said “the word is …..”.

Hamann meanwhile has stated we will do good business to get 15m-20m for MO and that none of the bigger German clubs will in any way be interested. Would this view be commonly held in Deutschland??

Quote Originally Posted by herbette chapman - aged 15 View Post
    shut the fúck up you know nothing south african ****
    potd / potm / poty.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    potd / potm / poty.
    You can't!

I reviewed Sir Chips' statement again yesterday evening and am convinced it means that he's going to stay. He says that we recognise the displeasure shown by some fans BUT we will always do what is right for the long term future of the club.

He'll sign on for two more years. But what's to say that he can't win the league again? Get rid of Sanchez, bring in Reus, a Giroud replacement and a Cazorla replacement (Veratti/Wilshere) and we can challenge.
    Reus is injured again, Veratti is about as close to a Cazorla as a plank of wood is to the Pope. You continue to show yourself to be spectacularly footballistically retarded

Reus is injured again, Veratti is about as close to a Cazorla as a plank of wood is to the Pope. You continue to show yourself to be spectacularly footballistically retarded
    I love Veratti, nice Pescara lad.
    I've been to Pescara's Stadium. Poor Pescara getting thumped every week in Serie A

As you can see I may have some sort of connection to Pescara.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Forgot about him. 300,000 of their sterling pounds? Christ.

Still struggle to believe we will push the boat out that far for Mezut. It’s just not us.

Whatever our original offer was won’t suddenly be hugely increased, again just now how we roll. All due respect to self-sustaining financial models and all that.

On a separate note I watched RTE analysis from Wednesday night were they spoke about the previous night’s events, Brady and Hamann, both normally quite good.

Brady has stated that as we all know there is the contract on the table and a decision is wanted by March, as he said “the word is …..”.

Hamann meanwhile has stated we will do good business to get 15m-20m for MO and that none of the bigger German clubs will in any way be interested. Would this view be commonly held in Deutschland??
    Dieter must have been on the sauce. Of course, Bayern would be not be in for him under Ancelotti, who didn't want him at real. There are clubs outside Deutschland for a start. He has been the German national team's player of the year four years out of the past 5 - I think there would be some interest, but quite frankly why would he return to Germany. Spain a much more likely option - large chance of Real getting rid of Isco and James in the summer - and he is still worshipped by many there, not least the ageing winger cum centre forward who scores a lot of their goals .

In fairness, the German national team is not being asked to pay the lad 300k per/week

which is a bit strong for wide forward who hardly ever scores any goals.

Still, probably best we keep Mesut and sign this ageing winger-cum-centre-forward of yours ourselves.

Dieter must have been on the sauce. Of course, Bayern would be not be in for him under Ancelotti, who didn't want him at real. There are clubs outside Deutschland for a start. He has been the German national team's player of the year four years out of the past 5 - I think there would be some interest, but quite frankly why would he return to Germany. Spain a much more likely option - large chance of Real getting rid of Isco and James in the summer - and he is still worshipped by many there, not least the ageing winger cum centre forward who scores a lot of their goals .
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    which is a bit strong for wide forward who hardly ever scores any goals.

Still, probably best we keep Mesut and sign this ageing winger-cum-centre-forward of yours ourselves.
    Absolutely