Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am starting to believe as we look back at this period. That Alexis Sanchez may be

I am starting to believe as we look back at this period. That Alexis Sanchez may be

the man known for Arsene's exit.

Apart from the goals he scores I think he is the reason for the unrest.

I have this feeling he may stay in Wenger goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Perhaps Alexis should be player-manager. Then all our players will be on the EPO and we'll win the European Cup.

If that theory is right they should build a bloody statue to him (Alexis I mean!)

poor Arsene. The man did great things for the club.

Now he's been hounded out of the club by frenzied social media, the national media and a few dodgy football results.

Don't get me wrong, I think he should go; but if it is the end of him at The Arsenal, it is going to be a little undignified.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    If that theory is right they should build a bloody statue to him (Alexis I mean!)
    I am not sure exactly what my theory is.

I think Alexis is obviously a certain type of player that demands a certain level of effort let's say. We've seen him sulk when he doesn't score.

But that sulking has increased, he's probably frustrated but now he appears to be cocky and almost enjoying it.
    Sort of told you so Wenger.

He can also disrupt the rest of the team on the pitch. There is a few players who will always give him the ball due to his stature,
    when sometimes there are other options available. Also sometimes his enthusiasm puts us in danger as he tries to be to complicated or take on one to many players or twists.

Ozil on the other hand I don't know he seems quiet any anonymous. A simple lad.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    poor Arsene. The man did great things for the club.

Now he's been hounded out of the club by frenzied social media, the national media and a few dodgy football results.

Don't get me wrong, I think he should go; but if it is the end of him at The Arsenal, it is going to be a little undignified.
    Perhaps just his style of football has passed. Although it's not a nice way to end it he's not doing himself any favours.
    The players are letting him down too but it needs to come from him.

I honestly think he was trying something different with alexis on the bench the other day. It didn't work unfortunately. I think he wanted to see though Alexis is an amazing player perhaps when he is on it causes an imbalance overall.

he's got a winning mentality and will have a go at his team mate if he's not doing his job

everyone's always saying we don't have any leaders - now we have one and he's got to go apparently, he might upset lovely theo and gibbsy

the fans are buying into Arsene's philosophy of blowing smoke up the player's arses, rather than being REAL, tell them they're playing **** maybe get a reaction

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    he's got a winning mentality and will have a go at his team mate if he's not doing his job

everyone's always saying we don't have any leaders - now we have one and he's got to go apparently, he might upset lovely theo and gibbsy

the fans are buying into Arsene's philosophy of blowing smoke up the player's arses, rather than being REAL, tell them they're playing **** maybe get a reaction
    Yes this is it.
    So I will adapt my theory. that Alexis Sanchez's behaviour is pointing out the errors of Wenger's management style to some.

We will see what happens in the summer. I wouldn't be surprised Wenger gone and Sanchez new deal depending on who the manager is.

Yes this is it.
    So I will adapt my theory. that Alexis Sanchez's behaviour is pointing out the errors of Wenger's management style to some.

We will see what happens in the summer. I wouldn't be surprised Wenger gone and Sanchez new deal depending on who the manager is.
    one can only dream

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    one can only dream
    If it's the same old **** in August I won't bother with next season.