Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am starting to believe as we look back at this period. That Alexis Sanchez may be

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    the man known for Arsene's exit.

Apart from the goals he scores I think he is the reason for the unrest.

I have this feeling he may stay in Wenger goes.
    Especially if we hire thon Sampaoli chap who did wonders with Chile and now has Seville near the top of the league with a squad put together at the fraction of the cost of ours.

Sampaoli In.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Especially if we hire thon Sampaoli chap who did wonders with Chile and now has Seville near the top of the league with a squad put together at the fraction of the cost of ours.

Sampaoli In.
    Top candidate, imo, until Leicester City hand him his arsehole next week and we go again
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Top candidate, imo, until Leicester City hand him his arsehole next week and we go again
    What about Allegri coming with Dybala? Front four of Alexis, Ozil, Iwobi/Ox, Dybala.

Oooh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What about Allegri coming with Dybala? Front four of Alexis, Ozil, Iwobi/Ox, Dybala.

Oooh.
    I love "Dibbsy". He used to be a real favourite of mine on FIFA.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

not too worried about the manager's job....premier league always attracts the best. We will get someone decent.

Simone, Allegri etc etc will come if we offer them the role.

Although we're dealing with the same MORONS who thought it would be funny to bid £40m + £1 for Suarez so you never know so if a recent title winning manager like Ranieri showed up I would not be surprised.

Not too bothered about Ozil departing.

Alexis...will be a huge loss.

But if you think about it he's only really so incredibly vital to us because of how pathetic everyone else is at the moment.

I would use the phrase - dog sh*t

if we had 10 players who new exactly what their role was and they were well coached and went out and executed it on the pitch then we could have pretty much anyone half decent up front...fkin Jamie Vardy would score goals for us.

That's what happened back in 98....Seaman, Dixon, keown, adams, winterburn, parlour, Vieira, petit, overmars and bergkamp...all knew their roles and executed it to absolute perfection...set things up for young buck like Anelka to take the league by storm with Christopher Wreh chipping in for a few....we didn't even need Ian Wright that season.

I think we have the players but Wenger just get seem to get the best from them (for whatever reason).

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    not too worried about the manager's job....premier league always attracts the best. We will get someone decent.

Simone, Allegri etc etc will come if we offer them the role.

Although we're dealing with the same MORONS who thought it would be funny to bid £40m + £1 for Suarez so you never know so if a recent title winning manager like Ranieri showed up I would not be surprised.

Not too bothered about Ozil departing.

Alexis...will be a huge loss.

But if you think about it he's only really so incredibly vital to us because of how pathetic everyone else is at the moment.

I would use the phrase - dog sh*t

if we had 10 players who new exactly what their role was and they were well coached and went out and executed it on the pitch then we could have pretty much anyone half decent up front...fkin Jamie Vardy would score goals for us.

That's what happened back in 98....Seaman, Dixon, keown, adams, winterburn, parlour, Vieira, petit, overmars and bergkamp...all knew their roles and executed it to absolute perfection...set things up for young buck like Anelka to take the league by storm with Christopher Wreh chipping in for a few....we didn't even need Ian Wright that season.

I think we have the players but Wenger just get seem to get the best from them (for whatever reason).
    Agreed, T. Well said, as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Oooh.
    The thing is though, why would anyone from Juventus leave them to join us right now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    he's got a winning mentality and will have a go at his team mate if he's not doing his job

everyone's always saying we don't have any leaders - now we have one and he's got to go apparently, he might upset lovely theo and gibbsy

the fans are buying into Arsene's philosophy of blowing smoke up the player's arses, rather than being REAL, tell them they're playing **** maybe get a reaction
    Alexis is wonderful at bawling out his mates and making a balls-up of a lot of moves through selfishness or arrogance.