Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sir Chips has spoken:

Sir Chips has spoken:

“We are fully aware of the attention currently focused on the club and understand the debate. We respect that fans are entitled to their different individual opinions but we will always run this great football club with its best long-term interests at heart.

"Arsène has a contract until the end of the season. Any decisions will be made by us mutually and communicated at the right time in the right way.”

He's gone then

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    “We are fully aware of the attention currently focused on the club and understand the debate. We respect that fans are entitled to their different individual opinions but we will always run this great football club with its best long-term interests at heart.

"Arsène has a contract until the end of the season. Any decisions will be made by us mutually and communicated at the right time in the right way.”

He's gone then
    I am not sure what it means.
    Does that mean there isn't an offer right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am not sure what it means.
    Does that mean there isn't an offer right now?
    I've just tweeted Sir Chips to find out, P.

I've just tweeted Sir Chips to find out, P.
    Sir Keswick Pisses on Wengers Chips?

It's a bit odd they made a statement seems a bit ominous.

Wenger's had his Chips

Mmmmmmm chips...

i read it as....I'm off to enjoy Cheltenham next week so here's a shi tty press release to keep you plebs, simpletons and inbreds happy...please contact / vent your anger at Arsene as I'll be too busy lording it at the Champagne bar and watching the Champion Hurdle and Gold Cup....

Kind regards

sir chippy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    i read it as....I'm off to enjoy Cheltenham next week so here's a shi tty press release to keep you plebs, simpletons and inbreds happy...please contact / vent your anger at Arsene as I'll be too busy lording it at the Champagne bar and watching the Champion Hurdle and Gold Cup....

Kind regards

sir chippy.
    Tony C? the C stands for Chips Tony Chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Tony C? the C stands for Chips Tony Chips.
    How odd. I've just had a reply 'fùck off cùnt, I'm hungover, puking and eating a boily egg'...

So Sir C isn't Sir Chips after all? Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Kind regards

sir chippy.
    Cheltenham' for pikeys and paddies, though, t. I'm sure Sir Chips wouldn't be seen dead there.

How odd. I've just had a reply 'fùck off cùnt, I'm hungover, puking and eating a boily egg'...

So Sir C isn't Sir Chips after all? Who knew?
    Changed my mind. Ham and tomato sandwich.