Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wohoo! 2k per year for all sprogs under 12 :cloud9:

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'd rather pay a bit to support other people's sprogs than have to support my own, tbh. Assuming those sprogs end up supporting me in my dotage.

Though, of course, I'm furiously drinking and smoking my way to an early grave which will spare others the inconvenience of having to support me at all.
    Would you mind paying my bit as well? I don't fancy it.

In April I have to tax and service three cars, which will set me back, let's see, about £3,500. Why don't I get any of Monty's money to help me pay for it? Just because he's pumped his vile, diseased seed into the desperate human being prepared to engage in whatever warped act he considers constitutes sexual congress, as a result of which some pseudo-human has been shat into our world, WHY MUST I PAY FOR IT?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    After school for working parents, I guess?
    True. They have after school clubs here or you can go down in hours at work. A lot of people with kids work 87.5% and finish an hour early every day so they can get the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I agree about his mum though obviously.
    It's odd, because my cock works fine when your mum's on it like a dog eating hot chips

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    At least they don't waste it
    Sweets, cigarettes and whisky, in my day
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Sweets, cigarettes and whisky, in my day
    And that was just to coax them into your car.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's odd, because my cock works fine when your mum's on it like a dog eating hot chips
    Evidently not, or you'd be supporting your own kids, wouldn't you, rather than bitching about supporting his.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Evidently not, or you'd be supporting your own kids, wouldn't you, rather than bitching about supporting his.
    Listen son, you're old enough to support yourself now.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    And that was just to coax them into your car.
    That's what puppies are for, I thought.

Indeed. Probably older than you, in fact.

Listen son, you're old enough to support yourself now.
    Ask your mum.

Would you mind paying my bit as well? I don't fancy it.
    The cheque's in the post. I've sent you my entire salary, which might cover your tax bill. Is that ok?