Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meeting up before home matches

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Did you see him sniggering behind his glove last night R?

At that very moment as I reclined on my sofa I just knew that Twitter was exploding with rage.
    It was at that moment that I decided he should be sold to the first bidder. ****ing sniggering indeed. Cech is also guilty by association. No room for these types.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That would be Ash. I would love to answer your question, ti. But these days I only get a couple of games a season. One of which is the inevitable drubbing by Bayern
    I don't think I was moaning about threadjacks. Mo was though.

To answer the original question, there are no current regular posters plural who regularly meet up for a drink, though there are a number of ex posters who do. There is one current regular poster singular who meets with the ex-posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It was at that moment that I decided he should be sold to the first bidder. ****ing sniggering indeed. Cech is also guilty by association. No room for these types.
    Удачи в Челси, Алексис
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Did you see him sniggering behind his glove last night R?

At that very moment as I reclined on my sofa I just knew that Twitter was exploding with rage.
    You are too cruel, SW
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    He bought me a pint once

Unfortunately it fell off the table
    For himself?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    flogging our best player is a bad start to the rebuilding phase

anyway I was laughing by the end, it was hilariously depressing

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    How many of the AWIMB regulars still get to go to matches these days? Is there any kind of meet up ever arranged? In the early days of the internet we had the Pre-match CL meets at Wembley and we ever had a get together in the Plimsoll before the Youth Cup Final in 2000 (ish).

Just a thought as the season draws to its inevitable finale.

A large number of old school gooners will be meeting at the East Stand entrance on Avenell Road at 4pm on Saturday, if you would like to join us. It will be cathartic.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    A large number of old school gooners will be meeting at the East Stand entrance on Avenell Road at 4pm on Saturday, if you would like to join us. It will be cathartic.
    Sadly, I am working on Saturday, so can't make it. If there is a general desire for it, it would be great to try an dget a meet in before one of the last home matches of the season. I'll float the idea again once Saturday is out the way and any re-arranged dates have been sorted.