Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Am I the only one that thought the ref got all three decisions correct?

Quote Originally Posted by swv2 View Post
    i don't think this bickering serves any purpose other than to provide a snapshot of what it is currently like to support arsenal.

Brother fighting brother, neighbour v neighbour, arguing over whether he should stay or go, penalty or not penalty. Opinion v opinion, none really relevant. Some less relevant than others, some entirely irrelevant though to be fair he may be in surgery.

It was a penalty. The greek bloke gave it. The penalty decided fúck all over the course of the two legged tie in which we were simply embarrassed and shown to be light years from the very top level.

Wenger out.
    potd #2....
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Again nothing you described sounds like a penalty - please see previous posts for gratuitous insults. I can't keep retyping the same thing
    You think that if a player is running and in full possession of the ball and a defender puts him arm across him and initiates contact without being anywhere near the ball, that isn't a foul?

Blimey.

I have no sympathy for us or Kos. The ball that was played into Lewandowski was a simple little through ball that gets cut out 99 times out of 100. It took three Arsenal players out of the play including Kos, who had stupidly stepped up. Any defender who puts his arm across a player on the ball, in the box, has no complaint if the ref gives a pen.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You think that if a player is running and in full possession of the ball and a defender puts him arm across him and initiates contact without being anywhere near the ball, that isn't a foul?

Blimey.

I have no sympathy for us or Kos. The ball that was played into Lewandowski was a simple little through ball that gets cut out 99 times out of 100. It took three Arsenal players out of the play including Kos, who had stupidly stepped up. Any defender who puts his arm across a player on the ball, in the box, has no complaint if the ref gives a pen.
    IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T

That's all I have to say

And to apologise for anything nasty I said about you. SW is right - we should all stand together

Just before we jump

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T IT WASN'T
    This is my favourite AWIMB response ever.