Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one that thought the ref got all three decisions correct?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Because I am objective, intelligent and generally sober and not a fat, pissed up wannabe Nazi tosser with **** for brains.

That's a nicely edited video which doesn't show Kos initially coming across Lewandowski and initiating (albeit minimal) contact which occurs before that video. I suggest you youtube it.

He was behind Lewandowski, put his arm across him and slightly impeded him and Lewandowski threw himself to the ground.

We have no right to complain. It was a pen. And you're a halfwit who needs a new hobby.
    :Popcornandsoftdrinkwithastraw:
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Because I am objective, intelligent and generally sober and not a fat, pissed up wannabe Nazi tosser with **** for brains.

That's a nicely edited video which doesn't show Kos initially coming across Lewandowski and initiating (albeit minimal) contact which occurs before that video. I suggest you youtube it.

He was behind Lewandowski, put his arm across him and slightly impeded him and Lewandowski threw himself to the ground.

We have not right to complain. It was a pen. And you're a halfwit who needs a new hobby.
    Even your very inaccurate description doesn't reveal why it was a penalty - it simply wasn't. There is nobody more objective than me on this board which shows just why you are clearly wrong here. Contact in itself doesn't mean a penalty, otherwise you would have 100 a match - even you might have the intelligence to spot that. There was a coming together - there wasn't a foul

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Even your very inaccurate description doesn't reveal why it was a penalty - it simply wasn't. There is nobody more objective than me on this board which shows just why you are clearly wrong here. Contact in itself doesn't mean a penalty, otherwise you would have 100 a match - even you might have the intelligence to spot that. There was a coming together - there wasn't a foul
    FFS call him another name back.

FFS, we're trying to bring back the glory days here. Chucking in a little gratuitous abuse wouldn't have killed you, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    FFS, we're trying to bring back the glory days here. Chucking in a little gratuitous abuse wouldn't have killed you, would it?
    Oh you can **** off you ****ing, just for men using prick..... that sort of thing?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Oh you can **** off you ****ing, just for men using prick..... that sort of thing?
    Anything with stars in is brill

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm embarrassed by the lack of it - I apologise to awimb, my family who have supported me through this difficult time, Wes's mum for whom gratuitous abuse is a way of life, and to Wes himself for failing to call him an opinionated dimwit who would struggle to tell the difference between a fair challenge and a penalty even though he both looks like and has the charisma of the ******* love child of Howard Webb, Mike Dean and Mike Riley

I'm embarrassed by the lack of it - I apologise to awimb, my family who have supported me through this difficult time, Wes's mum for whom gratuitous abuse is a way of life, and to Wes himself for failing to call him an opinionated dimwit who would struggle to tell the difference between a fair challenge and a penalty even though he both looks like and has the charisma of the ******* love child of Howard Webb, Mike Dean and Mike Riley
    Great climax
    Keep it up

oooooooooh ****.

If I was more urban I'd run around the room right now going mental.

brap brap

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    There's no need for rudeness.

Bald ****.