Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one that thought the ref got all three decisions correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Bundled over their striker - you blind ****ing know-nothing ****. FFS he just was "stronger". Look at again, you bald Canadian retard. Lewandowski pushed into Koscielny and throws himself to the ground - ABSOLUTELY NO FOUL AT ALL. JESUS WEPT YOU ****ING ARSEHOLE

Phew - feel better now. No offence like
    In complete agreement, blatant dive. Officials were amongst the worst I've seen.....since the weekend

Lewandowski pushes Koscielny and then dives. Watch this angle:

https://twitter.com/georgiethegoona/...31878225866755
    "...the Liverpool players are down, absolutely abject. Aldridge is down. Barnes is down. Dalglish just stands there. Nicol's on his knees. McMahon is on his knees..."

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Not bothered about him changing the yellow to red, in fact I'm sort of pleased that those useless muppets that typically stand next to the goal doing nothing finally made a decision.

Alonso got a touch so it wasn't a pen, Kos bundled their striker over and it was clearly a denial of a goal scoring opportunity. All correct.

Those of the optimistic nature might also point out that with 11 v 11 over about 100 minutes of play I think we beat them 2-1? Doesn't excuse the defensive collapses but it at least suggests we have some rather talented players.

All we need now is Monty to assure us that a 10 game winning streak is about to begin and all will be well.

It does look like Lewandowski might have been offside. Not a convincing camera angle in real time and no real angle in replay to confirm. Monreal was the furthest defender back.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    His cheating nature caused much ire when Poland played Ireland in a recent Euros qualification stages. The ease with which he went to ground perhaps, the manner in which a strapping 6ft plus of pure muscle could succumb to physical challenge.

Of course all because he played for the opposition.

Similar to how Thierry Henry should have been banned for life for his handball when a similar offence by Robbie Keane in the same game was utterly overlooked.

I suspect you would love RL if he was playing his football in N5, not only love him but find every due reason to defend his intelligent and clever centre-forward play.
    No arguments on that - would love Lewandowski at Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    In complete agreement, blatant dive. Officials were amongst the worst I've seen.....since the weekend
    Proper English reaction - it's these bloody foreigners like SW and Wes who are the problem

Quote Originally Posted by CrossGun View Post

Absolutely brilliant centre-forward play, wd Lewandowski.

No arguments on that - would love Lewandowski at Arsenal
    I hate his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I hate his face.
    He looks like a weasel, p. You know that he would be the lad at school who would be the first to egg on trouble, and then the first to tell teacher all when it was found out

Quote Originally Posted by CrossGun View Post

Blimey. Nailed on dive and Kos gets sent off. What a shít sport this is sometimes.

He looks like a weasel, p. You know that he would be the lad at school who would be the first to egg on trouble, and then the first to tell teacher all when it was found out

Frank Lampard
    10 characters? Pile of cund.