Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Owen Hargreaves was nice, though.

Owen Hargreaves was nice, though.

"This beautiful club", he called us. "Wonderful stadium, great core of players, plenty to build on". Then he spoilt it a bit by referring to our "fantastic fans", which caused even Ferdinand and Wright to double-take.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "This beautiful club", he called us. "Wonderful stadium, great core of players, plenty to build on". Then he spoilt it a bit by referring to our "fantastic fans", which caused even Ferdinand and Wright to double-take.
    Ugh. Everything's awful. Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Then he spoilt it a bit by referring to our "fantastic fans", which caused even Ferdinand and Wright to double-take.
    Bloody decent of the fans to even turn up last night, I thought. The support was actually ok too for the 70 minutes that I endured. Better than the snipers sitting on their sofas moaning about those that were there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Bloody decent of the fans to even turn up last night, I thought. The support was actually ok too for the 70 minutes that I endured. Better than the snipers sitting on their sofas moaning about those that were there.
    Ooh, get her! :handbag:

I wasn't referring to last night specifically.