Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: There are moments with this team, where everyone just totally gives up.

There are moments with this team, where everyone just totally gives up.

Saw it at 2-1, getting caught three against one on the halfway line. For about 10 mins every player just stops playing. It's something that you generally don't see that often at this level of football. This Arsenal side are doing it on a pretty consistent basis. It really is shocking to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Saw it at 2-1, getting caught three against one on the halfway line. For about 10 mins every player just stops playing. It's something that you generally don't see that often at this level of football. This Arsenal side are doing it on a pretty consistent basis. It really is shocking to see.
    Yeah, we have had that sort of thing in our locker for sometime, haven't we.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, we have had that sort of thing in our locker for sometime, haven't we.
    Usually as the ball is taken to the centre circle right after the opposition score the 2nd in an important game against a big team.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Usually as the ball is taken to the centre circle right after the opposition score the 2nd in an important game against a big team.
    .. And Birmingham City ..

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    .. And Birmingham City ..

Giving that blue **** Dennis's shirt was the beginning of the end in hindsight.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”