Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wenger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wenger

Has some ****ing massive brass balls to hang around after this.

Sanchez can also **** off. Smirking little ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

All this waiting around the club should take away the option. Either you commit now or **** off.

Other managers would be sacked along time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    All this waiting around the club should take away the option. Either you commit now or **** off.

Careful what you wish for eh Pat?

It was ****ing laughable though

Rio Ferdinand looks like he genuinely feels bad for us.

Either you commit now or **** off.

'Oh thanks, I'll stay for another three years then'

Wenger has lost the dressing room. Even Cech was having a joke on the pitch with the opposition at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Wenger has lost the dressing room. Even Cech was having a joke on the pitch with the opposition at the end.
    No, He never had the dressing room in the first place. Remember when He came, part of His task was to break the power of our dressing room, modernise it. Those characters I think we mean when we talk about "the dressing room", He gradually removed and replaced with a different "type" of character, a more professional player.

So when He talks about us having great mental strength and character and whatnot, He is correct, but He is not "right". He doesn't use the terms in the way we understand them, which of course is practically the same thing as being wrong.

If you follow...
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    So when He talks about us having great mental strength and character and whatnot, He is correct, but He is not "right". He doesn't use the terms in the way we understand them, which of course is practically the same thing as being wrong.

If you follow...
    Not sure I do, r.

I didn't see any mental strength last night. At all. Well, after the sending off.
    Last edited by IUFG; 03-08-2017 at 08:15 AM.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Not sure I do, r.

I didn't see any mental strength last night. At all. Well, after the sending off.
    Yeah, you did. That was mental strength, Wenger style. The toughness to keep playing "our" way, regardless. To keep trying to play out from the back, even with only ten men. To keep trying to be brave in possession and go forward and try to score. And despite the result, to do it all, try it all, again in our next game. And our next game after that, whether it ever actually works or not.

I think though, when we use the term, we mean something else
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I am waiting for Monty to come on tomorrow with his metrics to explain how everything is fine