Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Something is going on at London Bridge

Something is going on at London Bridge

I should jump on twitter and scare people needlessly

Is it falling down?

Even twitter must be aware of that by this time surely. I mean, that news must be about 300 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Even twitter must be aware of that by this time surely. I mean, that news must be about 300 years old.
    I thought it was falling down.

bomb squard at a 'suspicious car'. apparently.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    same day that modd returns to Awimb

Nothing new it's been part of London for many years the old bomb scare.

Clearly this is someone who thinks they can park where ever they want whilst they pick up their dry cleaning.

it'll be some clueless ****
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'm always disappointed by how lame and low-tech bomb disposal robots look. I know there's no point spending a load of cash on the aesthetics given that they might well just get blown to smithereens, but they could make some effort. There are much better looking robots in Robot Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm always disappointed by how lame and low-tech bomb disposal robots look. I know there's no point spending a load of cash on the aesthetics given that they might well just get blown to smithereens, but they could make some effort. There are much better looking robots in Robot Wars.
    I had to attend a Project Griffin workshop once when I was in security.
    It was quite interesting though this was just after 7/7

The robot uses a highly pressure jet of water to destroy a suspect package (unless they have changed since then) they gave us a demo.

I got a certificate anymore. On the downside if something kicked off we were like the bodies who had to assist the police. we had special hi-vis tabards and everything.

I also found out if you had to send them into a building they are not very effective if someone hasn't left all the doors open.

I had to attend a Project Griffin workshop once when I was in security.
    It was quite interesting though this was just after 7/7

The robot uses a highly pressure jet of water to destroy a suspect package (unless they have changed since then) they gave us a demo.

I got a certificate anymore. On the downside if something kicked off we were like the bodies who had to assist the police. we had special hi-vis tabards and everything.

I also found out if you had to send them into a building they are not very effective if someone hasn't left all the doors open.
    It's good that you had tabards. You can't possibly be expected to deal with an emergency without a high-vis tabard imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's good that you had tabards. You can't possibly be expected to deal with an emergency without a high-vis tabard imo.
    I love the definition of tabard.

a sleeveless jerkin consisting only of front and back pieces with a hole for the head.