Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team To Beat Bayern 4-0 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    I meant to say she is from finland. Anyway how you doing pat. Hope life good for you man
    But you are correct modd. I am just doing the old finnish awimb gag.

Not bad sir good to see you back. we need you around it's a bit gloomy otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A chap can learn more about life in five mnutes between the thighs of a finnish than in five years at school. Think on, m.
    I've met a few Finnish ladies they were all slightly a bid odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's just because they are usually drunk. Do love it when there is ice hockey on and the Finns are playing - pub full of attractive women.

Billy back for the weekend Feeling confident now
    Would you put Hughes at 6 (if they decide to start Vunipola) or just a straight swap?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Would you put Hughes at 6 (if they decide to start Vunipola) or just a straight swap?
    Straight swap for me - think Hughes is a bit loose at the moment, though he will probably start with Billy off the bench (along with his big brother). I like the Itoje/Lawes balance at the moment. Nice article in the Times yesterday on how they are working it and how it helps Lawes's game. Going to be tight I think but that bench should win it for us

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am just doing the old finnish awimb gag.
    Even the Germans are in on it

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Ospina in goal - Every games a cup final now so our Cup Goalie get's the nod...good bye Cheque.

Bellerin @ RB
    Holding - time to unleash the potential
    Koscielny to man up as captain
    Walcott @ LB - time to play our wild card. He's got gears to cope with Bayern's wingers and they will be bamboozled by this move.

Ox - RCM
    Mustafi - CM
    Xhaka - LCM

Ox and Xhaka flanking Mustafi will run through their midfield like a knife through butter while provide vital forward support as we search for goals.

Alexis
    Welbeck
    Lucas

We need goals so go with our fastest, speediest and most mobile forward line...these 3 running @ the Munich defence will cause no end of problems for them....

If we want to really turn the screw then Bellerin will need to slot in more for a back 3 with Walcott pushing forward with Ox into a wild 3-2-5 formation.

-

We need goals & we must take risks...massive ones. Let's role the dice with Walcott.

-
    Well said, T. That's what Pep would do.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course they talk funny, bgm. They're foreign. They're also a wee bit mental in my experience, but that isn't always a bad thing.
    You're not really supposed to actually talk to women anyway; that's what thrupneys were invented for. And hounds too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Ospina in goal - Every games a cup final now so our Cup Goalie get's the nod...good bye Cheque.

Bellerin @ RB
    Holding - time to unleash the potential
    Koscielny to man up as captain
    Walcott @ LB - time to play our wild card. He's got gears to cope with Bayern's wingers and they will be bamboozled by this move.

Ox - RCM
    Mustafi - CM
    Xhaka - LCM

Ox and Xhaka flanking Mustafi will run through their midfield like a knife through butter while provide vital forward support as we search for goals.

Alexis
    Welbeck
    Lucas

We need goals so go with our fastest, speediest and most mobile forward line...these 3 running @ the Munich defence will cause no end of problems for them....

If we want to really turn the screw then Bellerin will need to slot in more for a back 3 with Walcott pushing forward with Ox into a wild 3-2-5 formation.

-

We need goals & we must take risks...massive ones. Let's role the dice with Walcott.

-
    I am having a little retardy chuckle at my desk at the concept of Theo at left back.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am having a little retardy chuckle at my desk at the concept of Theo at left back.
    Sort of a False left-back.

It would make a refreshing change from him being a false centre forward, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I'm wondering if it's actually as mental as it sounds. (Yes it is.) But full backs don't really tackle any more, do they? There aren't any Nelsons or Winterburns around any more. They just sort of get in the way of the winger these days. Kenny Sansom was years ahead of his time.