Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team To Beat Bayern 4-0 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    modd! MODD!

How are you? Where have you been? How's the optimism holding up?
    Hi i am doing well . Happier in part time job in art centre and met some nice people their but still got issues to do with my anxiety. long way to go but getting their

I am still optimismic in terms of supporting a team that still win fa cups and keep getting into top four.. But i do think even if arsene wins european cup in cardiff on june 6th that we need to think of long term replacement. He is nearly 68 and we at some point will need to think to the future. But lets hope we can leave with european cup or fa cup on him.

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    Hi i am doing well . Happier in part time job in art centre and met some nice people their but still got issues to do with my anxiety. long way to go but getting their

I am still optimismic in terms of supporting a team that still win fa cups and keep getting into top four.. But i do think even if arsene wins european cup in cardiff on june 6th that we need to think of long term replacement. He is nearly 68 and we at some point will need to think to the future. But lets hope we can leave with european cup or fa cup on him.
    Excellent news, m. Any ladies in the picture?

Hi sadly no ladies. I did fancy this girl like crazy at work but she has a boyfriend and would never go out with me in million years. Their is this finnish girl who i think fancy me but i don,t see her that way. Its hard when you work in place full of attactive women.

Hi sadly no ladies. I did fancy this girl like crazy at work but she has a boyfriend and would never go out with me in million years. Their is this finnish girl who i think fancy me but i don,t see her that way. Its hard when you work in place full of attactive women.
    That's not the attitude, m. Boyfriends are hardly insurmountable obstacles in my experience. Be bold.

Alternatively, lower your sights and pile into the Finnish bird. They're all the same in the dark.

Your chances are not finnish.

I meant to say she is from finland. Anyway how you doing pat. Hope life good for you man

A chap can learn more about life in five mnutes between the thighs of a finnish than in five years at school. Think on, m.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A chap can learn more about life in five mnutes between the thighs of a finnish than in five years at school. Think on, m.
    They speak funny though. Steer clear imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Of course they talk funny, bgm. They're foreign. They're also a wee bit mental in my experience, but that isn't always a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    That's just because they are usually drunk. Do love it when there is ice hockey on and the Finns are playing - pub full of attractive women.

Billy back for the weekend Feeling confident now