Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team To Beat Bayern 4-0 tonight

Team To Beat Bayern 4-0 tonight

Ospina in goal - Every games a cup final now so our Cup Goalie get's the nod...good bye Cheque.

Bellerin @ RB
    Holding - time to unleash the potential
    Koscielny to man up as captain
    Walcott @ LB - time to play our wild card. He's got gears to cope with Bayern's wingers and they will be bamboozled by this move.

Ox - RCM
    Mustafi - CM
    Xhaka - LCM

Ox and Xhaka flanking Mustafi will run through their midfield like a knife through butter while provide vital forward support as we search for goals.

Alexis
    Welbeck
    Lucas

We need goals so go with our fastest, speediest and most mobile forward line...these 3 running @ the Munich defence will cause no end of problems for them....

If we want to really turn the screw then Bellerin will need to slot in more for a back 3 with Walcott pushing forward with Ox into a wild 3-2-5 formation.

-

We need goals & we must take risks...massive ones. Let's role the dice with Walcott.

-

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Ospina in goal - Every games a cup final now so our Cup Goalie get's the nod...good bye Cheque.

Bellerin @ RB
    Walcott @ LB - time to play our wild card. He's got gears to cope with Bayern's wingers and they will be bamboozled by this move.

Ox - RCM
    Mustafi - CM
    Xhaka - LCM

Ox and Xhaka flanking Mustafi will run through their midfield like a knife through butter while provide vital forward support as we search for goals.

Alexis
    Welbeck
    Lucas

We need goals so go with our fastest, speediest and most mobile forward line...these 3 running @ the Munich defence will cause no end of problems for them....

If we want to really turn the screw then Bellerin will need to slot in more for a back 3 with Walcott pushing forward with Ox into a wild 3-2-5 formation.

-

We need goals & we must take risks...massive ones. Let's role the dice with Walcott.

-
    Paris St Germain?

Bellerin @ RB

Ox - RCM
    Mustafi - CM
    Xhaka - LCM

Alexis
    Welbeck
    Lucas

-

-
    Tony C are you still betting?

I got a couple of horses and a football double on today.
    I don't bet often so I will probably lose the lot.

Bellerin @ RB

Ox - RCM
    Mustafi - CM
    Xhaka - LCM

Alexis
    Welbeck
    Lucas

-

-
    Very disappoint not to read the phrase 'Ospina in goal - his best position', t.

Bellerin @ RB

Ox - RCM
    Mustafi - CM
    Xhaka - LCM

Alexis
    Welbeck
    Lucas

-

-
    What news from Mickey though, t?

I'm waiting for Cheltenham next week...I'm most keen on Sizing John in the Gold Cup.

His whole life has been terrorised by the mighty Douvan (beat him 8 times and will win the Champion Chase on the Wednesday...just a matter of how easy he wants to do).

But two starts ago they decided they needed to get away from the 2mile division to avoid Douvan so they stepped him up to 2.5miles in the Kinloch Brae @ Thurles and he was electric and then last time they moved him up further to 3 miles in the Irish Gold Cup and he was even better...cruised through the race and I like how after jumping the last he still had the gears to go past a tough dour stayer like Don Polo.

Will have to run an extra quarter of mile @ Cheltenham but I don't think that will be an issue and his trainer Jessica Harrington is one of the greats at getting horses to excel and perform at their very best at Cheltenham..she peaks them perfectly.

Really like Sizing John's chance...a smashing eachway bet imo.

I would play sanchez, perez theo and wellbeck and go all out. we can score four or five against them.. Rostov score three with ease against them. key is only way we can go through tonight is keeping that clean sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    I would play sanchez, perez theo and wellbeck and go all out. we can score four or five against them.. Rostov score three with ease against them. key is only way we can go through tonight is keeping that clean sheet.
    modd, dear boy! Is it yourself? How the devil have you been keeping?

I'd say we'll be dancing on the streets of Islington tonight. Will you join me for the paso doblé?

Hi sir c it is me. I have been doing fine. Hope life treating you well.
    I have Been trying to adress anxiety through cbt and got nice part time job at art centre. still got a way to go with my anxiety but getting bit better.

In terms of Arsenal it been bit of same old story. My view is that arsene not really done enough in big games in league to improve us at the back and some of our new signings have not really delivered. Tonight we could be dancing because we good enough to beat bayern by four or five but key is not letting a goal in. Only way we go through deep down is through a clean sheet tonight unless we win on pens after a 5-1. I can,t dance so a paso doble would nott work well.

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    modd! MODD!

How are you? Where have you been? How's the optimism holding up?