Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dinnerwimb.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I saw the Great British Bake Off but with pottery the other day. The Great British Pottery Off, I believe it was called. It was marvellous.
    There is even an ironmonger like version on the history channel.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I know just continuing my routine of catching up on some of the bands I missed back in the day...
    You should get twisted on a baggie of cheap, nasty speed and drink cider all evening. Get the correct vibe going.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I know it is, but the chips are adding an extra level of dryness into the equation for me. I'd need a little dab of something Heinz related to help things flow more easily.

Or you could just do the decent thing and make a Jägerschnitzel like a good chap.
    I've got no cream and no mushrooms. I'll have to do it Holstein; I have eggs and anchovies.

You should hash that mother.

I could, couldn't I? Particularly as there are cold roast potatoes in the fridge that could be put to use (fück knows why she keeps them - you can't reheat a roast potato, ffs!). I could even add a bit of the gravy into the hash for added flavour. Egg on top. Blinding.

I could, couldn't I? Particularly as there are cold roast potatoes in the fridge that could be put to use (fück knows why she keeps them - you can't reheat a roast potato, ffs!). I could even add a bit of the gravy into the hash for added flavour. Egg on top. Blinding.
    You could even poach the egg to keep it healthy.

I've got no cream and no mushrooms. I'll have to do it Holstein; I have eggs and anchovies.
    That would do. The egg yolk will transform matters, particularly as the chips are dipped therein.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There is even an ironmonger like version on the history channel.
    Ironmonger? What, people compete to serve customers with nails and screws and that?

You could even poach the egg to keep it healthy.
    I think we have a plan.

I shall, of course, douse it liberally with ketchup.

That would do. The egg yolk will transform matters, particularly as the chips are dipped therein.
    Yes. My great fear with this dish, of course, is that I will inadvertantly allow some yolk to come into contact with the peas :shudder:

Nonsense. The schnitzel is generally served dry in Germany, Austria, my house, the Delaunay and The Wolseley. It's a whole plateful of crispness balanced by the yeilding veal and fluffy chipinteriors.
    And lashings of beer, of course.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."