Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dinnerwimb.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm going in dry. Spritz of lemon juice.
    Ooof! Not sure I can endorse that. Dry chips and a dry schnitzel? You need some culinary lube in there for my money or you'll get gastronomic chafing.

A home made burger, f? Try mince, handful of moistened breadcrumbs, couple of tablespoons of oyster sauce.
    I'm lazy I have some Angus burgers in the fridge.

My cake goes down a storm though. I made one this past weekend with my new cake tins with the release gimmicks on them.
    I refrained from eating any though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I will cook a burger but put it in a salad.
    I have cold roast beef. I could do something clever with it, but I'll probably just have it with a dauphinoise and some salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ooof! Not sure I can endorse that. Dry chips and a dry schnitzel? You need some culinary lube in there for my money or you'll get gastronomic chafing.
    Nonsense. The schnitzel is generally served dry in Germany, Austria, my house, the Delaunay and The Wolseley. It's a whole plateful of crispness balanced by the yeilding veal and fluffy chipinteriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'm lazy I have some Angus burgers in the fridge.

My cake goes down a storm though. I made one this past weekend with my new cake tins with the release gimmicks on them.
    I refrained from eating any though.
    Baking though, f. This is not the butch end of cooking. I associate it with the sort of fellow who wears an apron.

I have cold roast beef. I could do something clever with it, but I'll probably just have it with a dauphinoise and some salad.
    I'm 2 weeks in on my regime and have lost 5lbs. I've even given up the cans of coke.
    I would still like to lose another 20lbs though.

Then I will bulk up.

You should hash that mother.

Baking though, f. This is not the butch end of cooking. I associate it with the sort of fellow who wears an apron.
    If it's any consolation i leave the kitchen in a ****ing mess. I am incapable of taking a spoon and putting something like flour in a bowl without making a disaster.

And nothing more annoying than realising I am missing an ingredient like icing sugar so I have to drive to the supermarket mid baking.

I saw the Great British Bake Off but with pottery the other day. The Great British Pottery Off, I believe it was called. It was marvellous.

Nonsense. The schnitzel is generally served dry in Germany, Austria, my house, the Delaunay and The Wolseley. It's a whole plateful of crispness balanced by the yeilding veal and fluffy chipinteriors.
    I know it is, but the chips are adding an extra level of dryness into the equation for me. I'd need a little dab of something Heinz related to help things flow more easily.

Or you could just do the decent thing and make a Jägerschnitzel like a good chap.