Schnitzel. Chips. Peas.

Get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Schnitzel. Chips. Peas.

Get in.
    How are you saucing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How are you saucing that?
    I'm going in dry. Spritz of lemon juice.

I'm going in dry. Spritz of lemon juice.
    Ooof! Not sure I can endorse that. Dry chips and a dry schnitzel? You need some culinary lube in there for my money or you'll get gastronomic chafing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ooof! Not sure I can endorse that. Dry chips and a dry schnitzel? You need some culinary lube in there for my money or you'll get gastronomic chafing.
    Nonsense. The schnitzel is generally served dry in Germany, Austria, my house, the Delaunay and The Wolseley. It's a whole plateful of crispness balanced by the yeilding veal and fluffy chipinteriors.

Nonsense. The schnitzel is generally served dry in Germany, Austria, my house, the Delaunay and The Wolseley. It's a whole plateful of crispness balanced by the yeilding veal and fluffy chipinteriors.
    I know it is, but the chips are adding an extra level of dryness into the equation for me. I'd need a little dab of something Heinz related to help things flow more easily.

Or you could just do the decent thing and make a Jägerschnitzel like a good chap.

And lashings of beer, of course.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Schnitzel. Chips. Peas.

Get in.
    I will cook a burger but put it in a salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I will cook a burger but put it in a salad.
    A home made burger, f? Try mince, handful of moistened breadcrumbs, couple of tablespoons of oyster sauce.

A home made burger, f? Try mince, handful of moistened breadcrumbs, couple of tablespoons of oyster sauce.
    I'm lazy I have some Angus burgers in the fridge.

My cake goes down a storm though. I made one this past weekend with my new cake tins with the release gimmicks on them.
    I refrained from eating any though.