Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dinnerwimb.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Nah nah making a sword etc. Oh no my sword hasn't set. etc.

Speaking of Ironmongers there is one in Camden that always has ladders outside. I was thinking if the shopkeeper goes out every morning to hang them up and then takes them back in in the evening. Seems a fuss if it's raining.
    I think you mean 'blacksmith', f. Ironmongers mong iron, blacksmiths forge it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, the eggy/ketchup mess is essential. I like to cut everything up once it's fully slathered with the sauce and then shovel it right-handed into my face like some sort of American.
    If ketchup touched my egg I would hurl, instantly. Unless, of course, the egg/ketchup mash up occurred in the secret, unseen confines of a samblech, in which case, delicieux!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If ketchup touched my egg I would hurl, instantly. Unless, of course, the egg/ketchup mash up occurred in the secret, unseen confines of a samblech, in which case, delicieux!
    Oh, I love to mop up the yolky-ketchupy-greasy stuff with my toast at the end of a fry-up.

Somewhere along the line, though, my daughter has taken to doing this to scrambled eggs. Quite disgusting.

eggsketchup.jpg

Oh, I love to mop up the yolky-ketchupy-greasy stuff with my toast at the end of a fry-up.

Somewhere along the line, though, my daughter has taken to doing this to scrambled eggs. Quite disgusting.

eggsketchup.jpg
    Poor show, that. Really poor.

I think you mean 'blacksmith', f. Ironmongers mong iron, blacksmiths forge it.
    Yes that's right. I have drawn a blank.

eggsketchup.jpg
    If you put some ketchup in the mixture before scrambling the eggs. they come out looking like brains.

Oh, my good God! He looks like Mark Kermode's sex offending brother. I can't possibly watch such a thing.
    Oh I have absolutely no doubt that he is a sex criminal of some sort.

You should give it a look; it has a certain morbid car crash quality that is hypnotic.

Beer? With dinner? We're not animals in this country, r.

I have a rather nice, light Malbec which will be ideally suited, I think.
    I am an animal. I'd drink beer with beer, if I could.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Schnitzel. Chips. Peas.

Get in.

Homemade chicken curry
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

After that they went out and had dinner. WImb they returned Bnnkley went up^ins, and Mrs. Blume ashed him would ho do the writing then, to whkh hes