Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see London has been voted the least friendly place in the UK again.

I see London has been voted the least friendly place in the UK again.

I don't know about anyone else, but my reaction to that sort of thing is always a slight sense of civic pride. What sort of desperate-to-please weirdos go around being friendly?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but my reaction to that sort of thing is always a slight sense of civic pride. What sort of desperate-to-please weirdos go around being friendly?
    It's not surprising really. Most people are in a bad mood.

It's a load of bóllocks anyway. London is no more unfriendly than any other big city populated by busy people.

Oh, hold on, in the UK you say? I suppose London is really the only big city populated by busy people in the UK. Those feckless dole-scroungers in Birmingham and Manchester have plenty of time to invade each others' privacy with banal fúcking small talk.

I shall be in London in a few weeks and being Irish will make a point of saying hello to everybody and indeed questioning their general well-being.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I shall be in London in a few weeks and being Irish will make a point of saying hello to everybody and indeed questioning their general well-being.
    According to City A.M. this is the scene that will greet you the minute you step off the train, sw.

crowds-flock-to-notting-hill-for-2011-carnival-122921880-58bd4cef57c48.jpg

According to City A.M. this is the scene that will greet you the minute you step off the train, sw.

I shall be attacked by an M+S bag wielding vigilante?

reminded me of this

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...20151001102473
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I shall be attacked by an M+S bag wielding vigilante?
    I like that fella. he's clearly on his way home and doesn't give a toss about what's going on.

No, Wenger will've already walked by then surely.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I like that fella. he's clearly on his way home and doesn't give a toss about what's going on.
    One wonders if he'd clocked the blade in the bloke's hand before going all Batman on him, tbh.