Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Am I the only person that doesn't think the Mings light tread on Zlatan

Am I the only person that doesn't think the Mings light tread on Zlatan

was deliberate?

He clearly has a rough look where he is but then is concentrating on getting back, he doesn't put his foot down with any extra force or change his stride pattern and he has to put his foot down somewhere and it glances off Zlatan's (enormous) head

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    was deliberate?

He clearly has a rough look where he is but then is concentrating on getting back, he doesn't put his foot down with any extra force or change his stride pattern and he has to put his foot down somewhere and it glances off Zlatan's (enormous) head
    No, me too.

Man's game and a' that. Get up, get on with it.

Which Zlats did in the correct manner, of course.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    was deliberate?

If it was deliberate. It was a ****e effort tbh.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”