Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just had a cup of Tom Yum soup and a woman here thought the smell was a gas leak

Just had a cup of Tom Yum soup and a woman here thought the smell was a gas leak

I let her panic about it for ages, tell the site manager and generally make a proper arse of herself before suggesting (just before he called the gas board and evacuated the building) that the source was perhaps my Thai beverage.

That said, it does actually smell quite a lot like gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I let her panic about it for ages, tell the site manager and generally make a proper arse of herself before suggesting (just before he called the gas board and evacuated the building) that the source was perhaps my Thai beverage.

Tom Yum at lunchtime? I'd try to avoid breathing on anyone this afternoon, lest they swoon away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Tom Yum at lunchtime? I'd try to avoid breathing on anyone this afternoon, lest they swoon away.
    Fück 'em. I've got a very dull meeting this PM. I'm hoping my breath will curtail it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Eating stinky foods in the office. :thumbdown:

Boo!

I bet you peel oranges as well, squirting the juice everywhere.

Four of us had four different dishes, and we all thought we had the best dish and ...... Had the egg rolls, ms zing rice, pad thai with crab and Tom yum soup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Eating stinky foods in the office. :thumbdown:

Boo!

I bet you peel oranges as well, squirting the juice everywhere.
    The alternative is to eat bland food. And what sort of weirdo doesn't like the smell of oranges?