Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So. There was no 'training ground bust up' after all.

So. There was no 'training ground bust up' after all.

Trump is right. The opposition is the main stream media, and fake news is their weapon.

I thought Wenger was quick to answer Mertesacker's question there

"it is not up to the players". Tell that to Ranieri.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Trump is right. The opposition is the main stream media, and fake news is their weapon.
    Your source?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Your source?
    Arsene Wenger.

He said He's "not aware" of one. Not quite the same thing, is it

It's all ridiculous though; damned if we show "passion", damned when we don't.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Arsene Wenger.
    Fake News then

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He said He's "not aware" of one. Not quite the same thing, is it

It's all ridiculous though; damned if we show "passion", damned when we don't.
    The best bit to come out of the press conference is Arsene telling us "i built this club"

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The best bit to come out of the press conference is Arsene telling us "i built this club"
    I reckon He genuinely believes that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Well, he did

You could say that *some fella* built the club that played at Plumstead and then moved to Highbury, that Herbert Chapman built the club that we knew until the turn of the millennium, but Arsene Wenger undoubtedly built this club, the Arsenal of today.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Fake News then
    Are you suggesting that He would lie?