Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez is going to **** off and we're

Sanchez is going to **** off and we're

going to be stuck with that old **** still in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He deserves a chance to bring us back to the top 4 trophy and Europa league glory.

Actually in all honesty Europa league may be a bit more interesting than our Champions league campaigns.

I'd be very surprised now if Arsene signs again, but he won't give away the slightest clue that he is leaving until the end of the season, of that I'm convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd be very surprised now if Arsene signs again, but he won't give away the slightest clue that he is leaving until the end of the season, of that I'm convinced.
    And if he's decided to go then he should at least tell the club.
    Which I am sure he will do.

I change my mind every week. If you looked at him on the bench you'd think he's had enough but in interviews he's very defiant and spunky.

I change my mind every week. If you looked at him on the bench you'd think he's had enough but in interviews he's very defiant and spunky.
    he can blame certain players for causing this disruption.
    sell them in the summer and say now we have a new fresh team.
    Only for the same thing to happen.

That's his way though, he always remains defiant in the face if the press.

We're not going to win the FA cup. We're highly unlikely to finish in the top 4.

He'll leave.

We're not going to win the FA cup. We're highly unlikely to finish in the top 4.

He'll leave.
    he'll leave us how he found us.
    Just in a different stadium.

He'll leave.
    I just want the season to end and for him to bugger off now. This protracted crap is just painful.
    The annoying thing is that he could have left with dignity on a high a couple of years ago after we tonked Villa in the Cup Final. Now, it's just going to look awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I just want the season to end and for him to bugger off now. This protracted crap is just painful.
    The annoying thing is that he could have left with dignity on a high a couple of years ago after we tonked Villa in the Cup Final. Now, it's just going to look awful.
    Have you returned from your trip? Denmark, wasn't it?