Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One year left on his contract, 28 years old. How much do we

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I wonder if Daniel Levy would mind doing the transfer monies negotiations for us? He gets rather good deals.
    Though I don't know much about him I don't like Ivan.
    he's not a football man.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he's not a football man.
    I think I know what you mean, but he is actually very much a "football man". Just not a football man.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he's not a football man.
    His footballness is irrelevant given his position.

I am unsure of specifics but believe him to be either a Saffa or a Yank. Either way he would not be welcome at one of my house parties.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    His footballness is irrelevant given his position.

I am unsure of specifics but believe him to be either a Saffa or a Yank. Either way he would not be welcome at one of my house parties.
    I'm sure you have lectured recently us about national chauvinism and the stereotyping of other cultures.

Not that I would have Mr Gazidis and one of my house parties either. Not that I would have a house party in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm sure you have lectured recently us about national chauvinism and the stereotyping of other cultures.

Not that I would have Mr Gazidis and one of my house parties either. Not that I would have a house party in the first place.
    I am not stereotyping either, simply never met one that I like.

I am not stereotyping either, simply never met one that I like.
    I know a Saffa you'd like.

Beautiful girl. Massive jugs. Lovely personality.

Obsessed with Michael Jackson mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I know a Saffa you'd like.

Beautiful girl. Massive jugs. Lovely personality.

Obsessed with Michael Jackson mind.
    I am not sure we would have anything in common which would make early evening conversation both awkward and stilted. I’m afraid I will have to pass though I wish her all the very best.

I am not sure we would have anything in common which would make early evening conversation both awkward and stilted. I’m afraid I will have to pass though I wish her all the very best.
    You'd be alright sw. You could try to inform her musical tastes. Bear in mind she sees me as a sort of kindly old uncle and so doesn't notice when I ogle her tits.

(I'm joshing, naturally. I am no recolting old pervert.) (I was a revolting old pervert but I'm beyond that now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    get for Sanchez?

Who do we then replace him with?*

*Anyone who says internal solutions can get ****ed

'We are in no rush to be active in the market. We have, you know, a number of internal solutions. We have, as well, Sanogo fit again. When you see the level he is at in training it is unbelievable'.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    'When you see the level he is at in training it is unbelievable'.
    oh dear, oh dear.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”