Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday, 6pm, outside the old East Stand

Tuesday, 6pm, outside the old East Stand

March to the ground.

If you have a ticket, give up the first 10/15 minutes to get the message across loud and clear outside The Armoury.

No new contract.

Au revoir, au revoir, Arsene Wenger
    Au revoir, au revoir, we say
    cause you know you've got to go in May

How exciting. I'm just off to book my place in the queue.
    Last edited by Mo Britain less Europe; 03-05-2017 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    How exciting. I'm just off to book my place in the queue.
    YOM and Mo
    In the queue
    Telling Arsene
    His time is thru

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    March to the ground.

If you have a ticket, give up the first 10/15 minutes to get the message across loud and clear outside The Armoury.

No new contract.

I don't think he works in the Armoury, mate.

March to the ground.

No new contract.

What if it is raining? Is there a secondary route on this somewhat sketchy project plan.

Perhaps assembling on the mezzanine level at half-time for refreshments and song.

I recall the scheduled protest by Leicester fans against TV companies moving kickoff times. Stay on the concourse the first five minutes, and requesting Arsenal fans do the same in solidarity, which I did, unlke the Leicester fans who then apparently cancelled the plan after deciding they'd rather watch the football. Mugged me off good and proper they did. I hope they get relegated.

If we give up the first fifteen minutes on Tuesday we'll miss the first three or four Bayern goals.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What if it is raining? Is there a secondary route on this somewhat sketchy project plan.

Perhaps assembling on the mezzanine level at half-time for refreshments and song.
    For me, sw, a more pressing concern than the weather would be the near-certainty of coming across as the sort of tragic bellend who would even dream of taking part in such an impotent and petty little tantrum.

Mind you, each to his own, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    For me, sw, a more pressing concern than the weather would be the near-certainty of coming across as the sort of tragic bellend who would even dream of taking part in such an impotent and petty little tantrum.

And isn't the old East Stand probably somebody's herb or flower garden nowadays?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

The place will be awash with people whose ancestors fell through the cracks in the evolutionary process. It's remarkable that there are so many about.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And isn't the old East Stand probably somebody's herb or flower garden nowadays?
    Indeed. And the last thing they'll want is a dozen or so ghastly middle-aged, angry fat men with complexions like the filling of a pork pie assembling there, reeking of stale Stella Artois and honking mournfully about wanting their Arsenals back.