Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanchez is going to **** off and we're

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have you returned from your trip? Denmark, wasn't it?
    I have. Knackering. Aalborg for two nights and then down to Copenhagen for another and back late Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have. Knackering. Aalborg for two nights and then down to Copenhagen for another and back late Thursday night.
    I bet they served you elk. They always serve you elk, like it's some amazing gag or something.

Nazi bástards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I bet they served you elk. They always serve you elk, like it's some amazing gag or something.

Nazi bástards.
    Danes aren't really that Scandiwegian, though. They are much more like a German than they're like - say - a Finn or a Nog.

I was impressed that one of the companies I visited had a fully-functioning - and rather splendid - fish stall in the middle of the canteen, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He deserves a chance to bring us back to the top 4 trophy and Europa league glory.

Actually in all honesty Europa league may be a bit more interesting than our Champions league campaigns.
    I am adapting my mind to thursday-sunday football already. I wonder if Ivan has adapted his budget? Full whack ST for thursday football? - Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I am adapting my mind to thursday-sunday football already. I wonder if Ivan has adapted his budget? Full whack ST for thursday football? - Good luck with that.
    Do you think Alonso has adapted his mind to being at the back of the grid for the whole season?

Honda are ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Do you think Alonso has adapted his mind to being at the back of the grid for the whole season?

Honda are ****.
    GP2 Engine. I was really hoping for some cheer to take my mind off football but no. Now I'm hoping at least Ferrari will give Mercedes a game this year to make it worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He deserves a chance to bring us back to the top 4 trophy and Europa league glory.

Actually in all honesty Europa league may be a bit more interesting than our Champions league campaigns.

I don't think Europa league will be interesting at all. Possibly 2nd string players, half empty stadium. The thought of Thursday night football could really hamper a city guy's drinking habits.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman