Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well, well, well.....

Well, well, well.....

Don't you love it when something you postulate on AWIMB 9 months ago ends up being a subject amongst the thinkeratti?

http://theweek.com/articles/682416/t...-new-punk-rock

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Don't you love it when something you postulate on AWIMB 9 months ago ends up being a subject amongst the thinkeratti?

I got as far as 'punks weren't trained musicians' before giving up, Chief. You people have a proud history when it comes to assassinating Presidents...how come the wotsit survives?

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I got as far as 'punks weren't trained musicians' before giving up, Chief. You people have a proud history when it comes to assassinating Presidents...how come the wotsit survives?
    mmmmm wotsits

******* - now I want some

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    mmmmm wotsits

******* - now I want some
    I've given up crisps for Lent. The thing is, I haven't eaten a bag of crisps in months, so I'm not missing them. However, as far as God is concerned, I'm well cleansed. :shrood:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've given up crisps for Lent. The thing is, I haven't eaten a bag of crisps in months, so I'm not missing them. However, as far as God is concerned, I'm well cleansed. :shrood:
    So has Theresa May Although she seems to have just given up Salt & Vinegar wons. I might give up paprika flavoured ones

So has Theresa May Although she seems to have just given up Salt & Vinegar wons. I might give up paprika flavoured ones
    She's not exactly steam-cleaning her soul, is she? Just salt and vinegar? God must be like, "Woo, that's some impressive stuff right there Theresa, no one would expect you to give up cheese and onion as well!"

Mind you, she's the daughter of a vicar so a Prod. What would she know from God and godstuff?

You bastárd, I'm mad for some paprika crisps now. If I give in I will burn in hellfire for all eternity and it will be YOUR FAULT.

You're leaving Germany at last?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    It's probably not for lack of effort! If it happened, what would the media do, jump up and down in jubilation? Then they'd get right to the business of destroying Pence.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post

Not bad, Chief. Well played.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."