Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lunch.

Lunch.

Cheese omelette with chilli, baveuse. Toast, white, two slices.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you go to Temper in the end? I was considering popping in there today, and could still be persuaded if you told me it's cum-inducingly good?

I've got some french stick with garlic cream cheese and spicy salami, a kiwi and a bag of monster munch (pickle)

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    I've got some french stick with garlic cream cheese and spicy salami, a kiwi and a bag of monster munch (pickle)
    A nice selection there, r2, save the kiwi which should be defenstrated toot sweet lest anything think you a puff.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did you go to Temper in the end? I was considering popping in there today, and could still be persuaded if you told me it's cum-inducingly good?
    I shall do no such thing, for I am fully aware that you are capable of seeking my advice in a spirit of camaraderie, only to subsequently quote said advice in an unfriendly and humiliating manner.

In short, I'm not telling.

I shall do no such thing, for I am fully aware that you are capable of seeking my advice in a spirit of camaraderie, only to subsequently quote said advice in an unfriendly and humiliating manner.

In short, I'm not telling.
    What the f*ck are you jibbering on about you stupid c*nt? I'm just looking for a nice spot of lunch.

Roast lamb, and the usual sundries; some foul-swill-cooking-wine-like fluid which has appeared from somewhere.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    What the f*ck are you jibbering on about you stupid c*nt? I'm just looking for a nice spot of lunch.
    Honestly, you can be so vulgar at times.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Roast lamb, and the usual sundries; some foul-swill-cooking-wine-like fluid which has appeared from somewhere.
    When you say 'usual sundries', you're not suggesting *gulp* mint sauce, are you?

Mint sauce and bread sauce: two peculiarities of the British palate which prove to me that I am genetically foreign.

Bratwurst, red, spicy, semmel

2 bananas

Coke