Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lawwimb: my brother needs help

Lawwimb: my brother needs help

My brother has recently broken up with his disgusting, overweight, insane girlfriend

They've been together for 5 years and bought a house together about 2.5 years ago

The mug that he is put in about 75% of the money in including deposit/mortgage repayments/bills

Now since he whatsapped her on the way to work telling her it's over (I imagine with a little chuckling monkey emoji); she wants 50% of the house...does he have a leg to stand on?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    My brother has recently broken up with his disgusting, overweight, insane girlfriend

They've been together for 5 years and bought a house together about 2.5 years ago

The mug that he is put in about 75% of the money in including deposit/mortgage repayments/bills

Now since he whatsapped her on the way to work telling her it's over (I imagine with a little chuckling monkey emoji); she wants 50% of the house...does he have a leg to stand on?
    PM Riki the Gooner imo.

My legal advice would be that if she's fat, she's better off without excess money to spend on doughnuts and lard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    PM Riki the Gooner imo.

My legal advice would be that if she's fat, she's better off without excess money to spend on doughnuts and lard.
    I call him Big shoes.

but then that me thinks of Big Suze.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    PM Riki the Gooner imo.

Hopefully the courts see it that way too

Is Riki out then? Has he been back on here?

Heard nowt of him, I'm afraid.

If they are Tenants in Common they will have a defined, specific share of the house.

If they are Joint Tenants they have 50% each (unless they have a legally binding declaration of trust in place)

HTH
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'm sure Monty will come on suggesting they should have been able to have a Civil Partnership.

My missus and I got a legal document drawn up to avoid this eventuality, as the deposit was all hers. Without one, your brother may well be ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    If they are Tenants in Common they will have a defined, specific share of the house.

If they are Joint Tenants they have 50% each (unless they have a legally binding declaration of trust in place)

HTH
    so he's f**ked basically

silly boy

indeed....
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”